Dinner

Tonight we're going to the Hughes house then a restaurant for dinner. My mom said that I need to dress up because it's a fancy restaurant but I really don't do dresses and skirts. But I want to look nice in front of Jack. My mom walks in and sits on my bed next to me. "Y/n, sweetie here's the plan for tonight. So we're going to Ellen's house then we're going to the restaurant. After the restaurant we're gonna go back to Ellen's house to hang out for a little bit longer. Sound good?" "Yeah perfect! What should I wear though?" She walks over to my closet and pulls out an outfit for me. "Wear this! It's cute and I'm sure Jack will love it!" My mom knows how much I like Jack and she wants him and I to date. I agree to her outfit and she walks out to let me get ready.

 I agree to her outfit and she walks out to let me get ready

I put it on and start my makeup. I do natural makeup and start on my hair.

 I do natural makeup and start on my hair

Once I'm done I put on my shoes and grab my phone

Once I'm done I put on my shoes and grab my phone. I walk I to the kitchen and show my mom. "Hunny you look gorgeous! My babygirl is all grown up!" My dad walks in with his keys and we leave the house.
~time skip~
Once we get there we walk into their house. Ellen is the first to give us a hug and greet us. "Boys come down here! Come greet Y/n! Wow y/n you look amazing, you are so grown up." You can hear footsteps coming down the stairs and running to the door. "Hey kiddo how you doing?" "Quinn I'm 2 years younger than you." He hugs me and Luke runs up next. "Y/n! I missed you so much! You need to get Quinn and Jack in line!" I laugh and hug him. "Where is Jack?" Ellen shoots Quinn and Luke a look and they shrug their shoulders. "Y/n would you go look for him please? He's probably in his room." I nod and run up the stairs. I knock on his door and a shirtless Jack opens the door. He looks me up and down then goes back to picking out a shirt. "Hey, um your mom wants you to come downstairs." He nods and goes back to his closet. I get up and stand next to him. "I think this one will look nice on you." He takes the shirt from me and puts it on. "Thanks y/n, I just don't want to go to this dinner." I hug him and he puts his head on mine. "I know but after we do we are coming back here and we can watch a movie or something." He nods and grabs his phone. We walk downstairs and find everyone sitting in the living room. "What took you so long?" "I couldn't find a shirt to wear." They all get up and we get in the cars to leave. When we get there we walk in and get our table. I am sitting between Luke and Jack. We order our food and start having conversations. "So y/n what are your plans for the future?" "Oh well I'm gonna go to school for (whatever you want). But I would like to have a family one day."
Time skip to after dinner
We drive back to the Hughes house. Once we get there the boys and I go into the basement. We turn on The Shining. I take my boots off and throw them across the room and grab a blanket and lay down. Quinn and Luke come downstairs with drinks and snacks. Jack and I curl up on the couch and Quinn sits next to us. Luke lays on the floor. A jump scare comes up and I bury my head into Jack. He holds me close and I cuddle into him. I hear someone take a picture and see my mom and Ellen standing at the top of the stairs. "Jack and Y/n you guys should date! You are so cute!" They walk upstairs and I look at Jack. "Y/n would you wanna be my girlfriend?" "Yes! Of course! I'd thought you never ask." I kiss his soft lips and go back to watching the movie.

A/n- Thank you for reading! This one is kinda short but I wanted to get something out there for you. Tell me what you guys want, give me ideas! If you guys want to be dating, more crush ones, if you want to be older and have a family. Let me know! I love you all❤️