Letter and Visitors

"Speech"
'Though/Mind Speak'
~Parseltongue~

It's been two weeks since I returned from the zoo with Salmissra and its been amazing.

Do to her feeling lighter than what she should be, she accompanied me and we had a lot of fun. Mostly because whenever Dudley and his goons decided to try and bully me, Sal would hiss so bloody loud they wouldn't even look around, just run away screaming "SNAKE!"

Watching as Dudley tried to run away only to trip and fall multiple times was brilliant. I know I should be nicer to him, but I couldn't. He wouldn't have listened to me, not even if I threaten him. I really wanted to hex and curse him more and more lately by how much he was annoying me. Were it not for Thanatos, I would have done so.

"It would not be worth it in the long run Bella."

Looking up at him I see him giving me a stern look and I simply nod. Sometimes I hated it when he was right.

Exiting my cupboard, I was hit with the most horrid smell coming from the kitchen. It's so bad even Sal curled tighter around me and hissed lowly in anger.

Walking in I see Petunia dying some of Dudley's old uniforms and my eyes widen. Today I would be getting my Hogwarts letter!

Sitting down after serving breakfast, Dudley came down in his Smelting's uniform and cane, causing Vernon and Petunia to coo over him and praise him. I simply ate what was given to me, waiting.

A few moments later, the mail flap could be heard.

"Get the mail Dudley."

"Make her get it!"

"Make Dudley get it."

"Hit her with your Smelting sticks"

I quickly avoided the stick and all but ran towards the front door and the mail. Picking it up, I go through them and there it is. Written in old fashioned ink it said;

Ms. Arabella Potter
The Cupboard Under the Stairs,
4. Privet Drive
Little Whinging, Surrey

Looking towards the door to the dining room, I quickly put my letter in my cupboard and head back to the dining room with the mail.

"Were you checking for a bomb girl?" Vernon said as I hand the mail to him and roll my eyes.

Once I was done with all my chores for the day, I quickly went to my cupboard and practiced more control over my magic while I waited for the Dursley's to fall asleep.

At around midnight, I took my letter and scanned it for any hex or curse. Finding none I conjured a ball of light similar to a Lumos, opened it and began to read.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Ms. Potter:

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall

Deputy Headmistress

Putting the letter away, I opened the other parchment and began to read.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Uniform
First year students will require: