Chapter VII. Devil's Competitor

Adam Pov

"Hello darling yes am coming home yes love u lot" hearing those words from Mia,were like some1 stabbing Daggers in my heart. Who was he with whom she talking ?, she ended the call and ran towards her car without uttering a word she just drove off. I was standing there with my thoughts. Who is My Competitor?!

The moment Mia entered my Office I felt something move inside me, those Beautiful alluring Eyes, cute nose and those pink lush lips, the way she spoke her beautiful voice, I was hearing each and every word she spoke to Mike,the way her eyes light-up, way she smile on suggestions Mike giving her, and that what was that again,

"I wonder how people digest that bitter poison" that comment made by her on my black tea was spot on...
then those eyes of her grown wide realising that she said it out loud... but i just ignored it. She is something, the moment she entered my cabin she straight away captured my heart.

I came back to my cabin but my mind was occupied by that Beauty I can't concentrate on my work any more, so I cancelled all my meetings and head back to home,

I was seating on chair near the fire place that's when Mike entered spouting all types of complaint about how he has to answer all the other people's whoever I denied to have meetings with today but as usual I ignored his blabbering because it's not that it is not important but ... my mind is occupied by Some thing not just something but Someone. Mia I was thinking who was on the phone with whom she was talking to with full of love.

"Who was on Other line"

"Maybe her Boyfriend" Mike said out of the blue, then I realised I absent mindedly said it loudly. I gave him a look but Mike being Mike won't stop blurting.

" Brother don't give me that look I know you, this morning the way you staring at her intently I got the idea that you are intrigued by her, and after that you just cancelled all your meetings. And I can tell you right now you still thinking about Mia right?". I just kept silent indeed he know me better but am not going to admit it to him.

bingo

"It's Mia right !! Woah seriously, my tyrant brother the Adam Gilbert handsome billionaire, who haven't made a single girl friend in past 5 years, just moved by one simple Girl, brother are you serious about her I mean no offense am just saying maybe just maybe it's just infatuation or... " he shrugged

" Have I ever had a girl in my life?" I asked him.

" Ammm Let me think last time you were with a girl was.. .. .. .. " His eyes bulged out "NEVER"
" O MY GOOD LORD MY BROTHER HAD FALLEN FOR A GIRL FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HIS LIFE OH THIS HAS TO BE CELEBRATED !!!!!!" And he went to bar section. Mike just kept yelling stupidly and my mind was just in a chaos how could she do that I just caught of guard by that woman, I mean my whole life I was in control how this one woman change my whole life upside down.

" Bro have you had a background check on her if you need i ca. . . "

"No need " yeah it's just that every thing about her is just perfect I don't need to know about her past, I just need to have my future with her.

" Bro bro " Mike calling brought me back from my thoughts

" Do you really serious about her or just want to play around"

" Gonna make her my wife"
😳😵🤐 Mike 🤯 my statement made Mike speechless after that he just Collapsed on couch and passed out, may be its due to consuming lots of alcohol or just due shock I won't gave it much thought and left him there, went back to my room...

Next morning when I woke up Mike was on breakfast table.

" Bro I saw a weird dream yesterday in which you said you are about to marry Mia hehehe I mean isn't it strange you marry a girl!! "

" That was not dream Mike"

~~speechless• • •

" Are you serious bro I mean you the country's top Handsome business man want to settle down?" I gave mike a look and he just quit talking any further. He started calling some1 just said coming for Tasting I instantly recognise to whom he called and where he is going to visit, Mia's catering services. . . Let see how this visit turn out to be...😈

Hello readers this was Adam for you, man of few words, but always actions speak louder than words... Happy Reading