Chapter XXXVI. Forbidden Fruit !!

Mia Pov

"Adam, please tell me where are you taking me ,its been a while now we are walking, am tired now." i released a tired sigh but still he haven't replied.

After walking for a while i was so tired so i just went ahead and blocked him from moving further.

"Enough Adam, please tell me where are you taking me.?" he just stared at me and smiled once again.

"We are here !" was his reply, i gave him confused look on which he tilted his head slightly and indicated me to see so i did.

"Wher....." i cant able to complete my words, because of the scenery infront of me, there was this beautiful lake surrounded by long lush green trees, and when i went towards it there was this beautiful water cascading like a small stream flowing. This was just heaven, a beautiful natures heaven.
" I just want to Die here"

"I wont allow" came Adam's voice, and i look down towards him he was seating on a green grass and motioned me to do the same, and i did... and i was attacked from behind with a tiny hug that was none other than my lil qualabear nathan my darling. He giggled and gave me kisses all over i just sat there and let him kiss me, its been a while now i interacted with my baby, he must have felt left alone.

"Sorry Mommy, are you angry with me?"

"No baby, why should i be?"

" I called Adam here, but i wrote letter to him i haven't called him, your promise is intact" hmm that explains it nathan wrote him a letter may be martha helped him.

"Am sorry mommy you were crying alot and i cant do any thing to cheer you up so...." he looked at me with his adorable doey eyes, and indeed it was my fault that i was like this, i just hugged him tightly,

" No baby am not angry on you" he just smiled and gave adam a cute lil wink, brat Adam just smiled at him and ruffle his hair.

"Mommy can i go into water pleeeeeese,i promise i wont go deep"

"And i promise i will be with him, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeesse Nathan's Mommy" i gasped in fright when suddenly mike said this near my ears, i was so scared he just laughed on my expenses.

"Sorry Mia i was just playing along" He put his one hand up and other on his stomach and said in between his laughter, Monster

"Monster !! Mike you scared me" and just like that he took nathan from my lap and put him on his shoulders and marched towards the lake. He stopped in middle and turned around.

"Thank you Adam" and he sent a cute flying kiss towards him, i was just surprised by nathan's gesture towards Adam, when did he got closer to him.

"He is kid Mia, and i assure you that i won't force you through Nathan, i will wait for you"was Adam's words

"You dont have to do anything Mia, just let the things go as it is going. I won......t"

"You are a Forbidden fruit for me Adam, you are too Good for me"

~Silence~~~

"I cant have you, rather i dont have rights to have you in my life Adam." i just said and left him be, went towards the lake...

"I will wait for you to come back Mia" he said behind me, i turned he was still seating there on the same position staring at me, freezing me on spot, his stare was penetrating my soul, as if he will enter my soul and retrieve the dark secrets of my life. So i averted my eyes and went towards lake...

He wont stop Mia till he get you, my conscience said,but i have to be strong, and have to put down all his moves towards me,i will do it, this is only way i can keep him away from reaching me, and my truth.

Hello another update, let me know your opinion, please vote comment
Happy Reading