Chapter XV. Wife @ Son

Mia Pov

" Nathan!!" my baby what happen to him at the sound of his shouting i got panic, and sprinted towards his room upstairs Adam hot on my tail. His screaming was coming from his bathroom, so i just barged in directly and was instantly attacked by storm of water spraying from the water panel and nathan was struggling with it already all the water panel is bursting water, i just ignored everything and sprinted towards the shower head to stop it any how but failed miserably, I got wet all over from head to toe and nathan as usual running around the bathroom, than suddenly I felt presence from behind , I know who it was Adam put his hand on top of mine and with pressure he able to stop the water, so I removed my hand which was tingling because of Adam's touch he asked me to go and switch off the main nob of the water supply. I did as i was told and instantly water stopped, but in is whole process me and Adam were socked fully,

"Emm Adam you are socked i will arrange towel for you"  i went to fetch towels

"Adam i dont have any mens clothes will you please took off your clothes i will put hem..in..dry " I bite my lips and stopped mid sentence because Adam already took off his shirt and is only standing in his pants OMaGod (ノ゚0゚)ノ~
i instantly put my hands on my Eyes, an turned around.

"Oops Sorry "

"No problem Mia" i handed him the towels and he put his clothes on my hand, i left him there, while leaving I heard.

" Mommy you never closed your eyes when i was naked  " nathan said from behind me, and i heard a certain someones husky chuckling i knew who it was the Devil Himself.

"Baby go get dressed and come down for breakfast i will call the plumber"

" No need i already informed my maintenance team to come and check"

" No need its ok i will manage it" without thinking i turned and made a mistake Adam was standing infront  me in his full glory and first thing i saw was his broad chest then to his well toned Abs and my eyes travelled all the way down towards the V line and abdruptly i lifted my head and saw Adam caught me ogling on his body. I felt so embarrassed i just turn to leave but Adam stopped me by catching my forearm, he bent down near my ears and said in his husky tone.

"I am glad the first person who saw me is you Mia i wont mind it at all" I felt like someone please dig a hole for me.....
i just left room and went straight to my room to change, and changed into new clothes, and put Adam clothes in dryer during this whole process i was a smiling and blushing profusely, I swear my heart is thumping faster than usual my heart beat is like thousand of horses galloping tugudum tugudum tugudum 🐎🐎🐎...

What was he doing to me, why am i feeling giddy all of sudden there are butterflies floating in my stomach, am i really want this? am i ready for this change? NO No this is wrong i...i cant do this i cant indulge in such things, i am not suppose to do this. I am not suppose to involve in any kind of relation , its...its wrong i have to make sure Adam get this straight i...i have to show him i am not interested,i have to maintain distance from him. I made my way towards the dryer removed adams clothes and iron them for him, when i took them to him he was already dressed in other outfit how's that possible where did he got those new clothes from ? i stood there for a while watching nathan, he was showing drawings to Adam, for that moment the sight infront of me was very beautiful, nathan seating on Adams lap and Adam was watching his drawings so attentively, and listening him with full concentration as if he is residing some kind of business proposal, my throat clearing got his attention.

"I asked Mike to drop some clothes for me, and maintenance team is doing there work " and indeed there are men working in bathroom which I missed earlier i just nodded.

"Baby come have breakfast" and nathan obeyed and followed me.

" Adam come have breakfast with me" nathan offered adam and much to my surprise Adam followed him they both walked pass me hand in hand, i wonder when did they get along?At the breakfast table martha prepared the sandwich which i left half done before the incident.

"I thought you will need a helping hand so i prepared two more sandwiches" she placed the plates in front of us i passed plates to nathan and Adam, and then i remembered the sandwich i made was without chilly sauce, which i specifically prepared for Adam, Oh My God

"ADAM WAIT" i shouted and stopped him before he take a bite, he just frowned and paused mid way and raised his eyebrows, as in asking me what is it?

"Dont have that sandwich please take this one as it is lil bit spicy it is made by martha she uses chilly sauce in our sandwiches" i explained hurriedly, and passed him sandwich i prepared earlier. He understood immediately and took it.

"Hmm thanks i am glad you remember Mia" he smiled and took the plate.

"Adam will you attend drawing competition with me ?  please!!!"
Nathan asked

Awww so cute Nathan and Adam are bonding with each other isn't that lovely.. I personally love Nathan he is smart and cute too... what do you think tell me your suggestions are important keep reading and vote please. Thank you Happy reading...