Chapter XLIII.Going Home!!

Adam Pov

Its been hours now, Silver's daughter is typing on the system, after my threatening dose she behaved and dare not to glance towards me. I called Mike to check on Mia condition, she is having a little bit fever which made me leave everything behind, and stay with her, even though mike said she is recovering and her fever is nothing but just reaction to the stress she gone through, but i cant help it but feel restless.

"Done" roby's voice broke my thoughts i made my way towards her desk, she gave me coordinates of the bastards location.

"May i ask you something?" i just nodded

"Can i atleast have a look of the Queen, whom the Beast like you workship" though she is annoyed me earlier but her addressing Mia as queen, made me lenient towards her so i showed her the wallet picture i kept of hers and nathan always with me.

"Must say lucky Woman" i shake my head in no.

"Am the one Lucky to have her in my life" and without wasting time, I came out and headed towards my car, Silver came to see me till my car personally.

"Panther,sorry for roby's behaviour earlier she is childish sometimes, remeber whenever you need i will be here for you" I gave him understanding nod and head back to hospital.

I went straight towards mia room, but danny called me to his office to discuss something so i went along with him,he made me sit.

" Bro there is something i want to tell you" by his body language, it seems that there is something bad am going to hear.

"HMM What is it?"

"See its... its not that it cant be recovered its only temporary"

" Tell me what.is.it. Danny" i asked him impatiently.

" Mia cant use her left shoulder for a while,the bullet which she was hit was poisonous, and it affected the nerves and muscles, but i assure you she will get best physiotherapy and will start moving her hand in no time" I just stood up from my chair and rushed towards her room. When i reached the door my hand tremble to open her door, but i gather myself and entered the room, she was sleeping peacefully, i placed my hand on her forehead thankgod fever was came down, at my touch she stirred in sleep.

"Mia ..."

" Na...than" she said, it was so low just a whisper but enough to understand she was calling for nathan.

"Shhhh, he is ok, he is safe dont worry" I assured her.

"Ad....Adammm dmmm" She was saying something again, but it was all jumbled words maybe she was dreaming i called her again and she calmed down and went back to sleep. I send Elevis the coordinates,of that Asshole, so he went to capture that bastard.

Its been 6 in the morning, sleep never came to me, Danny came and gave me relief, saying Mia will wakeup in few hours, and i know whom she want to see first, so i called Mike and asked him to bring Nathan.

"Ada...Adam" I was looking out of the window towards the passing vehicles when i heard the most enchanting voice, my precious voice, when i turned she was awake and staring straight towards me, i rushed towards her bed and hold her in my arms mine.

" Adam i am fine, just little hurt" She smiled, how could she do that.

"Do you want anything?, shall i call danny?" she shook her head in no.

" How are you?" i was taken aback by her sudden question. I just stared at her she placed her hand on my chick.

"I know you haven't slept for single second, and i know you were scared for me, Adam can i tell you one thing" i nodded

"I LOVE YOU, rather i had fallen for you way back, but i am coward to admit it to you, yesterday when i collapsed in mike arms i was scared not for my life but i was scared that i wont able to see you again, and i wont be able to confess you that I LOVE YOU ADAM" She said i was speechless.

"Mia i....i ..... huhh i dont know what to say" I can't make any words

" No need to say anything just stay with me"

"Always, I am not leaving you, not ever" i placed my forehead on hers and just absorbed the moment.

A while later Danny came and checked her, and said after week she can go home, on which she scrunched her nose, i know that she hate staying in hospitals, but it is important for her.

Mike brought nathan and i let them catch up for sometime, and asked danny to let Mia come home, i ensured him i will personally make sure she will get all the required treatment at home.

After much persuasion Danny agreed but on one condition, that is he needs free pass in my house, whats with them all wanting to stay near me. I agreed and today after 2 days Mia is coming home, rather in my home, i asked her to move in with me already so it is not awkward.

Mike made all the arrangements already, and before she come i asked some changes to be made in house, like room for martha and nathan,rather nathans room is already prepared as per his requirement that is mostly he wanted room near v-deo game room but i kept his room near mine and Mia temporary room, temporary because after wedding she will be shifted to my room permanently.

"Ready"

"Am looking forward to go home as soon as possible" i just chuckled at her but she is unaware that she is not going back to her place, as it is not safe there any more Elevis has reported a suspicious man wandering near her house, and i am damn sure he was definately that bastard,...

And planned to trap him in my cage, time to play with the prey...

Another update for you people let me know what do you think about this one. Do vote and share your opinion comments. Happy Reading

Wife Protecting BeastOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara