Chapter XLII. Awakening of Beast !!

Adam Pov

" The Maxim 9 is a pistol with a silencer integrated into gun,maxim 9 is a 9mm semiautomatic handgun with 15- round magazine, and the bullet we retrieved from her shoulder, is mostly used in such type of pistol " Danny said but i must say being doctor he is quiet impressive, as he knows what type of guns are in market.

But my blood boils at the thought that some bastard dare to harm her only 2 hours i was away from her for 2 freaking hours and this happen, after sending mia and nathan at cottage i asked my chopper to pick me up as i wanted to tell my IT Department to track that bastard who was torturing Mia through messages, and got Mikes call, saying mia being hurt, and they took her to nearest hospital, so i took Danny along with me, when i reached hospital Nathan was crying alot and he just came to me and told some one attacked her, and she was in operating unit.Danny volenteer to go and check on her being a doctor they allowed him.

"Who, What Happen?"

"I and martha went for walk after dinner, i dont know what happen, when we were walking near my cottage we saw Mia holding nathan, in her arms and her appearance was disturbed hairs were dishiveled, face full of panic, and when i went near her she just collapsed in my arms along with nathan, when martha took nathan from her arms i saw bleeding from her shoulder and understood she was shot, then we rushed her here, she has lost lots of blood bro" Mike told me

"Have you checked her cottage?" mike shake head in no i glanced towards nathan he was one only person with Mia, so he mus know something.

"Nathan, will you tell me what happen?" I asked him politely

"Mommy and i was in room, i was watching cartoons and door bell rang mommy went to open the door, but came back hurriedly closed the window, and took my phone and tried calling someone, may be granny or you i dont know, she then said something no signal, and then lights went out, so i went closer to her an she took me and went towards the kitchen and took something i dont know, and i heard something broke in bedroom, i was about to ask mommy whats going on but she stopped me and hold me tightly. i was so scared mommy went out of cottage and started walking, after some time mommy suddenly cried like something hurt her, but she hold me tightly, and started walking faster this time, her breathing was very fast i wanted open my eyes but it was scary i cant... and mommy then fall down, and next i saw granny and Mike, and mommy was fainted... and blo.....blood everywhere" poor child I hugged him to my chest he must be frightened, Danny came out after surgery.

"Phewww they removed bullet, but she is unconscious, and lost lots of blood,luckily the bullet hit her shoulder muscles and missed bone otherwise it could have made severe damage dont worry Big-Mamma she will be fine"

"I want to see mommy" Nathan said i took him to the room once they shifted her and asked mike to arrange jet so we will flew them back to city, am not keeping her here not anymore, its better she is transferred to danny hospital, i trust them.

~Ring ~~

"Hello"

"You wont able to keep her safe, she has to pay" A weird voice said from the otherline, before i speak further the call hungup 'Private Number' i was beyond furious, that Son of**** not only dare touch her he even has guts to call me, he has no idea he has made a biggest mistake, of teasing a beast, he want to play come i will show how to play this game...

" Hello friend"

"Hmm my Panther long time"

"Meet me "

"Hmm who awakened the beast?"

"7'30pm usual place wait for me" I hungup

We headed to airport Danny take control of transferring Mia, she was sleeping, her shoulder started to bleed again, as the stitches opened during her transfer, so they have to put stitches again and they sedated her so that she wont feel any pain, so she will be sleeping for another 12 to 15 hours, which more than sufficient for me to find that bastard.

We landed in city , and danny suggested to take Mia to his hospital. We shifted her to the hospital ward, and i asked mike to take martha and nathan to our place i cant leave nathan unprotected, i called Elevis and to come guard martha and nathan, the issue elevis handling before can be kept on hold for a while, nathan and his safety is important, and i asked 24*7 protection outsides Mia room, Elevis kept all his trusted mens around the hospital and whole Mia's floor has been secured, after checking everthing i placed a hidden camera in Mia room, for which only i have direct access. I glanced at my watch which showed 6'30pm so i have time. I glanced towards my sleeping wife, due to loss of blood she was pale, 'I AM SORRY MIA, BUT I PROMISE YOU I WILL FIND THE CULPRIT AND PUNISH HIM WITH MY BARE HANDS' i said to her sleeping figure and went to meet my friend. Mike asked me he will stay by her side till I come back.

I drove towards the meeting place, it was at outskirs of the city and little bit shady,you must be thinking why a Elite Aclass businessman like me came to this place, what relation does i have with these people, when i was in bording, i met this Domnic Silver, he is a illegal fight club owner, and i was the one who destroyed his business, i made a deal with him that he will stop that shady business of his, if i won the fight, i did.

Since then he is my best friend though he was furious because he lost the fight to 20 year boy and he being older than me it was a blow to his XXL Size Ego, its been a while we met. Even my family dont know about him and my friendship. I waited outside the warehouse, his men came towards me, Peter and Charlie, his two trusted men, before i checked on camera to see Mia, she was sleeping and mike was there, i went out of the car they greeted me, and escorted me. I went through the doors, for outsiders it will look like a shady warehouse, but inside it is bar cum casino, peter direct me towards upstairs, and took me double doors, i entered the room, before me seated on the chair behind the desk was non other than Domnic silver, as name silver his hairs are all turned silver, 50 cross man cigar in his mouth and brandy in other hand. He took a long drag and welcomed me.

"Hello my Panther come have a seat, tell what will you have, brandy, rum, scotch, wine name it"

"Nothing, i came here to talk,i need your help" he turned serious, he knows whenever i say help he will leave all his business behind and will help me.

"Who,where,when" meaning who troubled me, where did he find him, when did i want it to be handle.

"Who Where i dont know"

"Hmm interesting panther dont know yet" He teased me, which made me explode,

"He dare touch my wife" I banged my hand on his desk and stood up, he stoodup too.

"Do you have any thing on him?" I showed him Mia phone and messages, and the number that flashed private, which was used to call me and told him everything he got angry too and called someone.

"Robby come in my office quick" after a moment later a girl with tight black jeans and leather jacket entered the office, she gave me a wink, and tried to touch me i backed away.

"Robby meet my friend..."

"The Business tyrant Adam John Gilbert, having millions in bank account,still single , have 2 brothers, one of which is dead due to accident" she recited like a computer robotic machine.

" Let me introduce you to my Daughter Roby, she is a computer freak and most crazy hacker " domnic introduced her she is his daughter.

" Roby Adam here needs your help"Domnic said

"Hmm i will but i need something"

"What?" i asked

"YOU"

"Robyy behave" silver scolded her but she ignored, and looked at me like i am a prey but she never know i am the one who will hunt her if needed.

"I want you"

"I am taken"

"Leave her"

"Never"

"I will make you leave her, OR i will just kill her" Which made me even more furious my hand shot towards her neck and pushed her on the table , i kept that hold tight, if it was not for domnic who stopped me and removed but not before giving her warning, i would have choked her then there.

"YOU DARE COME NEAR MY WIFE I WILL SHREDD YOU IN PIECES AND YOUR FATHER WILL NOT ABLE TO GATHER YOUR PARTS, DONT MESS WITH ME !!" i gave her my piece of words, which she just understood, domnic gave her mia phone and she took mine to retrieve information about private number...