Chapter XIII. You are Mine

Adam Pov

"You asked her ? no wonder she was lost in party!! but Bro please please tell me who is Nathan? is Mia really seeing this Nathan guy if yes I swear I will.... "

"Stop it you won't touch him" we were heading back from event and Mike wont stop his blabbering.

"Ya you are right I won't but you will"

"Uhhh Nathan is Mia's son" I told him

"What🤯? you mean to say Mia is married? Mia's son it means she has husband ? ohh😞 brother my sweet charming handsome brother am really very sorry you lost your heart to a married Women with child I really sorry😩😩😩🤧ಥ‿ಥಥ‿ಥ"

"Shutup Mikey she is not married yes she has a child but there are no records she being married and there are no records that the child is her as well !! But am still going to marry her even if the child is her or not"

" But bro have gave a thought what if that man comes back?"

" I haven't given much thought to it and  before that I will win Mia's heart"

" Have you thought how are you going to do that ? I mean wining her heart?"

" I already asked her she haven't given me any answer I will wait for her " whether she accepts me or not I will respect her decision afterall she has taken a big decision of bringing up a child without anyone's support.

" What if she refuse you ? Or she has someone already in her life?"

" Not possible I done some digging and find out that the boy is indeed Mia's son but there were no evidence of any guy existed in her life"  Though I done digging but touched only the surface because it's not my rights to go deep, its Mia secrets to tell if she wants to tell me she will tell me and am confident she will tell me one day and I will wait for that day to come.
* I will wait for you Mia*!!

And fortunately I got Mia number and texted her though she haven't replied me but I know she is thinking about me...

* I will chase you till end of this world Mia*

"You are Mine"

" Hmm brother All the very Best I will support you, you don't worry if no one love you , I will I Love U. I will help you to win your Queen"

" Drama queen" I just left Mike and headed to my room...

"Goodnight Bro"

"Night Mikey"

Thanks alot for my lovely readers it means alot you are liking the story so far and thanks to those who are voting and Vaishnavijaju250190 thanks for your precious comments you made my day and encouraged me to write more thanks 💕 .... New update and am thinking for 2 more updates stay tuned keep voting...THANK YOU. Happy Reading