Chapter XXX. Dinner#Devil !!!

Mia Pov

Its been hours now and its 2 in the morning, nathan is sleeping peacefully besides me but me just turning,twisting,changing sides, still i cant sleep. Reason, who else
The DEVIL himself... hours back exactly at 8o'clock Mr.Devil and his lil minion Mike arrived, the door bell rang nathan ran towards the door like mini version of rocket suiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii boom !! ya am exaggerating lil bit but i am serious he just ran so fast and opened the door and Adam picked him up in his arms, and they both exchanged something in each others ears and smiled to each other mischievously. hmm🤨 something is fishy.... i can smell it... i just stared at them both. Mike came next with a big bouquet of Roses in his hands,and came towards me, before he hand it to me Adam just took the Bouquet from his hands and handed to me with one hand as his other hand was occupied with nathan.

"Allow me mike !! afterall its my lady, hi Mia" Adam said handing me the roses and i just took it from him, then he plucked one of the rose from the bunch and just slided it in my hair above my ears.

"Hmm Beautiful !! isnt she Buddy?"
and i stood there like an idiot, i mean he is flirting openly now like infront of mike, martha, and my son... nathan just giggled like a girl, hiding is mouth behind his hands, i removed it from my ears and placed it back in the bouquet... and gave it to martha, went to take out plates for dinner, today i made seating arrangements in living room as my tiny breakfast table wont have space for 5 people. So i placed a rug on the living room floor put some large pillows, in circular pattern and placed all the food in the middle, i made a plate for nathan and told him to eat. Mike and martha helped themselves, Mike sat just opposite me ,martha to his left,and nathan sat between me and mike, Adam went to attend the call so i just waited for him to come back, dont ask why i waited for him, it just that he is my guest and being host, eating before guest is not good manners...

" Sorry, i have to take this call" he came back saying this and sat next to me O MA GOD, i haven't thought of that, i should have placed nathan in between me and him but its late now stupid mia.

" Mia why dont you eat?" how can i eat when the one who is eating me alive with the eyes is you i wanted to tell him but i just gave him fake smile and gave him his plate he took whatever he wanted and started eating.

" Hmm !! its delicious" Adam said as soon as he took first bite.

" You like it?" Martha asked

"Yes martha i would like to kiss your hands its really delicious" OHH NO NO martha, and shake my head in no silently praying to her don't tell him. she gave me naughty smile and said.

" My bad Adam but unfortunately i dont have that luck to get my hand kissed by a Handsome God like you" WHAT martha, the martha, aunt martha is flirting with DEVIL, they exchanged looks and Adam instantly turned towards me and my body stiffened. No Way.

"NO NEED !! ITS MY DUTY TO SATISFY MY GUESTS" hahahaha an awkward laugh escaped my lips bon appetite and i started stuffing my mouth with food with tons of nervousness, its my speciality i eat alot in panic situation and this is one of it.

After having dinner Adam and mike decided to take leave danger Passed away, and i just went to see them off till their car.

" The dinner was really delicious Mia THANKS "

"HAHA NO ITS JUSUPPPPPDCDDCVC" and just like that Adam KISSED ME for crying out loud THE DEVIL K/I/S/S/E/D MEEE,(ꏿ﹏ꏿ;)...
But that kiss was so sensual my whole body just started floating, butterflies erupted and started dancing in my stomach ohh my whole body was on fire, his lips were so soft like a Sponge Cake, like Carmel poured Custard like Fluffy wipped cream and and and and i cant explain it Further . When we parted my hand unknowingly touched my lips there was this tingly sensation huff My First Kiss Ever Stollen By None Other Then Adam...
i dont understand should i cry or laugh on this situation of mine, but honestly it felt hmmmm Dreamy.

"Meet you tomarrow Mia !!" Adam said placing a kiss on my forehead and sat in passenger seat and mike just waved me bye and they drove off...

Now here i am tormented, tortured, traumatised, tingly, giddy,frenzy because of that kiss,and whenever i think of that moment a stupid smile grace my face... uggggggghhhhhhhhhh Devil
~beep~

I recieved a Message so i picked the phone, it was from Adam, i opened it...
*Sleep Mia Goodnight !! * how how howwwww did he know i am awake aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa. i just punched the pillow !!!!! bye bye sleep...

Uff Love is in the air Mia caught off-guard 😄😄 Stay tuned people more Things to come. Please Vote and comment... Happy Reading