Chapter XX. The Actual Culprit!!

Mike Pov

After big brother declared his opinion on celebration we just left him with his newly found family, and left the hospital, Danny have to report back on duty so he insisted on having little drinks and was coming back at hospital. So we just sat in a small rundown club nearby the hospital not more than 20 min away from it, so he can get back at work on time. the club was simple with small infrastructure, booth were set up for having drinks, dancing area where small crowd were enjoying most of the youngsters, and other just sat and having drinks and chatting. We just ordered some beer and waited for our drinks.

"So when did this happened?" Danny asked, and i know what he is asking about Mia & Bro

"There is Nothing much to tell"

"But i want to know tell me" Gossip queen i tell you he is younger than me but likes to do gosssips like girls i just shake my head on his childish behaviour he is being impatient

" LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT rather first meet, she visited our office, regarding the Annual party Event, she was our caterer and city's best food provider so i called her and she came for discussion there Biggy met her and instantly fallen for her end of the story"

"That's it? just like that, have you checked her background which family, and what about that kid?"

"NOPE Bro dont want to check on her, hence me too not touched that part either"

"What if she is fraud or something, a gold digger or just trying to join her name with our family so that......." i cut him in middle of his ranting he is protective about Bro he loves him more than anyone and look up to him.

"Calm down Dan i know you are possessive about bro but i assure you Mia is a nice girl, she is not money hungry she has established her own business and is well settled, and more over BRO already asked her, and he is happy, its been so long, he is moving finally after Ethan's death 4 years back you know he was the one who was much affected by that....".

"So Big Mamma is serious!! huhh if he is happy than am happy for him" i just smiled at him when we were having our drinks, i caught a silhoutte of certain someone, the actual reason behind our lose that bastard, i stoodup from the chair and followed him but before i reach him he disappeared in crowd.

'FUCK!!' I took out my phone and called Elvis and informed him to search the area, meanwhile danny came out of the club and asked i just lied that i saw one of my friend and came to talk to him. We headed back to hospital by the time we reached back its already past midnight i went straight to meet brother to inform him about the thing i encountered today. I entered Mia's room and saw bro was fast asleep on couch and nathan on top of him. Thus i wont find it appropriate to wake him up. So i left and decided to tell him first thing in the morning...

Ohhh Who's that now? What do you think what will happen next? stay tuned vote and do comment thanks. Happy Reading