Chapter XXIV. New Day... New Challenge

Mia Pov

Hush i am getting discharge today, all my reports came normal but yet i have to take some medicines, which i can afford Danny said my HB is low so i have to take these atleast for 3 months then i have to take a test after three months, but for now am free to go thank god. One thing is bothering me sonce yesterday night. I said love you and goodnight to nathan but I don't know how Adam said sweetdreams I mean what will he think of me?...

"Ready To Go?" Adam came from behind me and i just jumped due to sudden presence.

"You scared me!!" he just put his hands up in surrender.

"I am Sorry !!" i just calm myself down and nodded we were about to head out when my cell rang indicating message
*
New Day .... New Challenge
*
I stared at the msg for a while, what a weird msg i checked the sender but it was a flash msg so i thought may be it just advertisement or something so i ignored it, and followed adam out he informed me that he dropped nathan school today, as we settled in car he handed me and box it look like tiffen,so asked him questioningly.

"You haven't had breakfast so i brought it for you, till the time i drop you, you will finish it, start eating" ahhaaaa no no dont do this Adam please, if you kept caring for me like this it will be difficult for me to reject you.

"Mia think about me later first start eating" i wont recognised that we have already started moving and i was just staring at tiffany. i glanced towards Adam and asked

"How did you know i was thinking about you?"

"Were you not?" he glanced at me and asked before looking back at road.

"NOPE!! i was not" i lied

"hmm , but am jealous who ever have that privilege to pass your thoughts" he said

SILENCE~~~

UGHHHHH  DEVIL and his Flirting Antics....
i just silently patted my heart to make it calm down.

We reached home he walked me till door, martha opened the door and we went inside.

~Ring Ring ~

My phone started buzzing and i took it out from my handbag, it was Katty

"Hey i was about to call you"

"Hello Mi there is a bad news!!" katty said that made me worry.

"What happen?"

"Ludwig Enterprices, has filed case against us saying their employees fallen sick after consuming our meal and food department officials came and is about to seal the gates" NO ! it cant be

"I am coming, stay put"

"Adam will you take me to agency please?" he never asked anything just nodded when we reached , i saw 4 of food officials team were there and they were about to seal the gates i rushed towards them.

"Officers please tell me what happen?" i asked

"And may i ask who are you?" one of them who was rude by his looks asked arrogantly.

"Myself Mia Rodrigues, owner of this catering service" they shared a look among themselves.

" Ohh is that so, so Miss. Rodrigues you have to come with us, we have complaint against your catering service" and just like that one of the police officials roughly pulled my hand and tried placing handcuffs.

"Stop it!! right there no one touch her !! " came Adam Commanding voice which made everyone siezed their activity.

"And may i know who are you to interfere in the official work?" that arrogant man spoke again i tell you he needs to learn manners. Adam gave him a chilling look, which dropped the temperature into minus degree hmmm i am not joking its true, and that arrogant asshole just gulped and backed out hahaha who could stand Devils intimate stare.

"Sir you cannot interfere in this matter please" one of the police officials said

"Do you have arrest warrant?" Adam asked pulling me from that officers clutches and stand in front of me in a protective stance.

"Actually we dont have one, we just have orders to seal the place untill the case is proved" officer said

"Hmm then you cant take her"

"May we know why are you defending her?, and how could you meddle with our investigation, because of her poor food supply many peoples life is in danger " the arrogant said i just cant take this he is talking about my food.

"Excuse me Sir, sorry to interrupt, but i am supplying food in all over the city, i am the No.1 food supplier of city, many companies places orders, and i assure you that there is nothing fault about my food, may be this is one of my rivals doing. because...." Adam touched my shoulders and stopped me.

"No need to explain these people Mia, we will talk in court" fare enough we will talk in court then suddenly multiple people crowded the area , and multiple clicks were heard oh my god media who informed them i just stood there in shock i wont understand  what to do next.

Oops Drama unfolds who have done this ?  Hmm Mia Food in danger. Who do you think is the culprit. Stay tuned please vote comment and share. Happy Reading