Chapter XLVI. Dinner Date !!

Mia Pov

After that horrible sling, finally am free bird, i still have a little bit discomfort but shhhh am not going tell this to Adam, otherwise he will cage me into that Sling again i dont want that thing near me after suffering from it for so long. We are heading back to home, as Adam sent me home and he went somewhere he said he has something's to take care. Now am in my room seating in front of my bed which is dumped with all my clothes, am confused afterall this is my first ever date with....with none other than my handsome Love how am i going to compete with his good looks, i cant go wearing anything just like that i want  to put an impression on him. hmmmm God help me...

"Mia let me help you darling" the voice made me look towards the door, where mom was standing yes joana i started calling her mom.

"Mooom please help me i want to dressup" she started giggling and entered my room, and looked towards the pile of clothes on my bed. She then went towards the closet, which i totally forgot, yaaa I M SILLY GIRL, I FORGOT ABOUT THE CLOTHES which are waiting for me and they surely will make him happy, i started grining ear to ear. Mom take out few option and held out for me to choose, first she showed me a yellow dress which was too short for my liking, then there is this white long sleeve dress which has some beeded work on bodice, and finally i find the one which was burgundy colour Mermaid scoop neck line dress its bottom is like skirt and long tulle which reaches till my toes, i liked it instantly and went to change, Mom helped me with makeup, and other things which i wanted.

"Beautiful darling" she stood behind, looking at me through mirror she complimented me.

" You think so? because your son is far more handsome than this" i pointed towards me.

"Ohh cut it he is head over heels since you came in his life, and mark my words dear his love for you will only grow day by day, you dont have to do anything to impress him" She said and kissed my forehead from sides and left me to finish my touchups which are not anything to do, she has completed everthing, i am just waiting for Adam to come.

After exactly 30 min martha came an informed me about adams arrival, i went down as i was decending the stairs, my eyes were only on him he has changed too i dont know where he did that but, he was on call, so he yet to know about my presence which gave me time to check him out , he was wearing black pants,white shirt and grey checkered suit jacket, an he was lookiing like black forest cake hmmm yummy * Shhhhu bad bad bad bad Mia* i just shook my head to remove the crazy,silly thoughts from my mind.

"Mia, i will take it you like what you see !!" this man i tell you since we met he makes statements and likes to hear what he wants.

"Yeah you look handsome, and its making me uncomfortable to the extent that i am thinking i will go and change " i said raising my eyebrows at him he just grinned and came closer to me.

" Mia, you are most beautiful inside out and i just kept staring into these beautiful eyes,and I must say you look like a Strawberry right now that I want to Eat you hmmm".he said and started laughing he and his obessession with strawberries.

"Shall we" he offered me his hand and i took it gladly and we drove towards our dinner destination.

We were in the car and Adam just kept holding my hands in his, his hold was soft strong and protective, the drive was silent so i switched on the system and a very beautiful song played in the background.

"Mia i have something on the backseat please take it from there" i just did as he told, there was a small bag i opened it , and instantly smiled there was a cell phone embedded with latest technology and very expensive.

"Your smiles gave me my answers" he smiled and i nodded in appreciation. We reached the restaurant, it is a classy restaurant with elegant ambience, and nice interior, Adam hold my hand and went towards the eleveator, i just followed behind. He pressed the top floor button, after a moment later we were on rooftop which has inbuilt garden interior, which mesmerised me i was captivated looking at the beauty in front of, green grass everywhere tall trees its a rooftop garden, and a starry night and going further an elegant table with white cloth stands in middle of this beauty, with two chairs awaiting for its occupier, no wonder this is for us. Adam put his hand on small of my back and guided me towards our table, he helped me take my place and seat accross me, holding my hands, i was just looking here and there taking my surroundings all in. and adam just kept watching me with an amused exppression.

"I hope my Queen approves the arrangement" Adam said

"THANK YOU, LOVE YOU, you know this is my first time ever going out on date" i told him, yes its true his is my first time and am glad this is with love of my life, he just hold my hand and just then server came,i just let adam order for me, am going to enjoy today thats it.

While Adam was giving orders i excused myself to restroom, i went inside to do my business placing my clutch on the sink, after coming out i felt uneasy there is this strong colong in the air, but i ignored it and went back to our table.

" Mia, you look stunning today"

"I am glad My King approved " hihihihi he just chuckled and our server came with our order to my god i tell you Adam has ordered so much that it will feed a whole community, i just stared at it.

"What happen you dont like it?" Adam asked

"Actually its too much adam, i dont think i will able to finish half of it" he just smiled and told me half of the dishes are only for my tasting approval, i wont understand what he meant but i passed it for next time, so i dig in, Food was so delicious, yummy, its just exploded my taste buds there was butter chicken, Lamb cutlets,mix vegetable sauted in cheese, and its just woww, and there is this basket of strawberry.

"Why strawberry ?" i gave him questioning look he stared at the basket and gave me naughty smile which made me suspiscious because whenever there is this look Adam has something devillious plan in his mind, i just crossed my fingers and ate my food. There is this beautiful violin Music is playing in background, we finished our food.

"Dance with me Mia" Adam said

"Do you ever ask me anything, means since we met you just said it, and there is no further discussion i mea....." He just pulled me from my seat and held me in his arms, putting one hand in my waist and other hand holding my hand just a dance posture, and start swaying along with the music.

"Hmm what were you saying?"

"You never ask, you just say it"

" Hmm elaborate for me"

"See first time we met you insisted to walk me towards the car,then in the event you just said marry me, as in do you have Questions mark in your system, or just give away the orders, hmm do this do that" I mimicked his voice in mainly way, he just tightened his hold on me and brought me more near him, if it is possible.

"You sound even more delicious while mimicking me" and he gave me smirk, i was speechless, i mean i just told him he is bossy but he find something else,and what he mean by delicious? i just embarrassed even more when i got his hidden meaning,and blush bomb exploded.

"Damn you !!"

"I like when you blush,and i like it even more when it is from me, come" he led me towards a lovely fountain, where small stream of water was flowing and lights reflection along with the water, which made it even more beautiful there was small seating arrangements on grass, so Adam, made me seat facing the fountain, and sat next to me for a while it was silent and adam asked someone to bring that strawberry basket, which was put infront of me....

Strawberries strawberries strawberries