Chapter XLVII. Will You !!

Mia Pov

I kept looking at this huge basket full of strawberry, why strawberries i was about to ask but he just brought a strawberry towards my lips and made me eat it half, and he put remaining half in his mouth, i tell you Devil is acting ridiculously Romantic, which made me giggle, and he smiled too.

"Mia you are the guiding star in my life, the day you came knocking in my office you directly barged in my heart, and took that place instantly and till today you are my QUEEN OF HEARTS, i love everything about you, when you get nerves you made your eyes this big, like a 700 watt bulb, then when you embarrassed by something you will bend your head and blush and the colour will turn shade of strawberry red, then when you giggle just like now that is music to my ears, and when you get mad at which i havent seen yet, but i am sure you will be more beautiful in angry mode as well, and when you cry it just shatters my heart, and i promise you i will do anything and everything to keep those tears away from your beautiful eyes, which captivated me"

I was about to say something but he placed his finger on my lips, which means he wants to speak.So i kept quiet and let him continue

"You complaint that i wont ask, than Miss Mia, WILL YOU ACCEPT TO BE MY COMPANION IN COMING FUTURE. WILL YOU BE WITH ME IN MY UPS AND DOWN. WILL YOU BE THE QUEEN OF MY HEART WHICH YOU ALREADY IS. WILL YOU ACCEPT THIS DEVIL TO BE YOUR KING OF HEART. WILL YOU MIA...... ACCEPT ME AS FATHER FOR YOUR KIDS IN FUTURE. WILL YOU BE MY WIFE. WILL YOU MARRY ME MIA.WILL YOU BE MINE FOREVER?"

~SILENCE DEFENING SILENCE~

"Mia say something"

"YES YES YES YES YES YES YES AND YES I WILL BE AND WILL BE YOURS FOREVER "
I.......i .......... mean he Mr Adam the Devil of my heart, just asked my hand in marriage, then he picked a big strawberry from the basket and ate it half and hold that strawberry infront of me next i saw a sparkling diamond peaking at me from the half eaten strawberry, he inserted the ring between the srawberry, he just used the strawberry, to propose me. . . he is unbelieveable, i mean normal people will put rings in champagne glasses, or in cakes but he is out of this world....
🍓 Mind Strawbelling,🍓 hahahahaha. and i gave him my hand and he just put that ring in my ring finger and kissed my hand adoringly awww i just fell for his adoring looks, and again he gave me one more gift which was this beautiful heart shape blue diamond pendent necklace, and he made me wear it, it was so beautiful. We kissed each other passionately and because adam ate half of strawberries from basket the taste just lingered in his mouth mixture of sour and sweet, but it felt nice. MY STRAWBERRY DEVIL (🍓💕).

"Thanks For Everything its means alot to me, you means a  lot to me, Adam love you, ring is beautiful, but why the pendent" he just smiled

"Turn it" he said i turn it arround and saw the back of the diamond consist of crystal, and some image in it, on looking closely it was indeed a picture embedded in that crystal, the picture was none other than nathan and Adam's picture which i took at the time of Nathan's competition. I just smiled at the idea in this way they will remain close to my heart, and gave Adam hug.

"Wear it always" Adam said i nodded.We came back from dinner, everyone was waiting for us in the living room and nathan saw me and came running towards me and i gladly picked him up.

" Show me mommy, do you like it" I was surprised by nathans statements, meaning he knew that Adam is going to ask me i looked at adam and he just ruffled his hair and took him from me.

" Yes buddy she liked it and see she is wearing it" Adam said

"Actually Mia, Nathan came along with me to jewellers and he too approved the gifts which i gave you " awwwww how thoughtful i gave him kiss on cheeks.

" Hey now there has to be celebration and a big on that , we will invite the whole continent afterall our King got his Queen, an each one of them should know this officially, so celeberation is must What say broeee?" Mike came and excitedly announcd and waited for Adam permission.

"HMM go ahead!" Adam smiled at me and gave his permission.

"PAAAAAAARTYYYYYYYYY" Mike runaway yelling like a kid and took nathan with him, sometimes i wonder he is way to kidish than his age... MOM, and martha came and hugged me gave their blessings and congratulation!!!.

 MOM, and martha came and hugged me gave their blessings and congratulation!!!

Finally Adam Popped the Most Awaited Questions!!

Am super excited 😁😊
Tell me how is it so far share your view, Vote please. Happy Reading