Chapter XVII. Shopping

Mia Pov

"Mommy hurry up please" nathan was yelling from down stairs as his competition is near, today being sunday i decided to take him to mall for shopping drawing materials, colour,canvas pencils and all that stuff.

" Ya baby am coming wait for me sweety" i headed downstairs with my keys and bag and met martha on the way she gave me a list of groceries and other things she required at home as well . Hence we drove to mall nathan being seated in back seat.

"Excited baby ?" i asked nathan through rear view mirror, he just nodded excitedly.

"Mommy which colour do you like?" he asked

"Red mixed with little bit pink " i told him as we reached mall i found a parking spot near the mall thank god I got it easily today being sunday parkings are not that easily available its very much full on weekends. I placed nathan down and hold his hand tight because this lil rabbit have a habit of running here and there and I am afraid he will be lost in the crowd. First we made our way towards the food court as nathan was insisting to eat something so i took him to my favourite place thats waffle king, they have some nice waffle, i ordered 2 waffles sundae their speciality it consist of two layer of waffles with hint of Vanilla and studded with rainbow sprinkles! and strawberry smoothie hearing strawberry i saw a certain someones ears erected hahaha nathan and his obessession with strawberries, that made me think about Adam he too like strawberries strange which made me remember the encounter we had at tasting food days back. A thought crossed my mind.

"Baby what did you gave to Adam that day in that envelop?" on the question nathan was surprised but he just covered and said

"Drawing mommy, i gave one of my drawing to him as a friendship gift" and he smiled sweetly which made me suspicious hmm what is he upto.

"Mommy what flower do you like?" nathan's question brought me back from my thoughts i wonder whats with him today he is asking me questions upon question

"Hmm may i ask why are you asking me these many questions what are you upto lil one?

"It's nothing mommy please answer me tell me "

"Okaaaaay Sunflowers because they are bright like a sunshine and looking at them gives new hopes and energy" i told him and waitress brought our orders,and as i said these are literally tasty nathan also devoured and ate everything quickly.

"Now baby lets go shopping "

" YAYY, i want CANVAS, PENCILS, CANVAS HOLDING PAD, EXTRA CANVAS INCASE THE ONE DAMAGED, COLOURS LOTS OF COLOURS, COLOUR MIXING PALETTE, BRUSHES....."

"Hold it Hold it darling we are heading to the art gallery shop you can pickup whatever you want ok" he was so much excited that he just kept talking as we entered the art gallery store and nathan took a basket to put all his materials, so i just helped to hold it for him and went along the aisles to pickup whatever he wanted after all it was his shopping he was satisfied and happy so i paid for all his stuff and headed out i decided to put nathan's shopping bags into car first and then go for grocery shopping so we when back to put all the bags in car boot. And headed inside again.

Conti... Happy Reading