Chapter XIX.Mommy's Lil Saviour

Adam Pov

Mia was totally exhausted due to stress her body temperature is rising she is having fever, i am worried about her if this prolonged anymore am afraid her body wont make it and will collapse anytime.

"Mike where the hell are you and Elvis ?" i shouted on my phone

"We have already reached here where are you?"

"Am at control room tell all the team to cover whole area and am sending Nathan's picture to you circulate among the team make sure they wont miss any area" i hung up

"Madam please have some juice your condition is not well you have to be strong please madam" one of the staff from Mall is trying to console mia but she is too stubborn she refused to have it.

"I need a screen to display Nathans picture in the Mall premisis and outside aswell" I told the manager

"Okay sir will arrange that, and we can make announcement too so more people will be aware of the situation and it will help to find him early" the manager suggested

"Hmm " i glanced at mia she was seating in chair staring at her cell phone and silent tears are flowing from her eyes i sighed looking at her condition its making me restless.

"Sir we have arranged the screen will you want to make the announcement?"

"Hmm"

@Announcement@

"HEY BUDDY, PLEASE ....." in midway MIA took microphone from me.

"BABY, WHERE ARE YOU, PLEASE COME BACK TO MOMMY, I WONT SCOLD YOU JUST PLEASE COME BACK , MOMMY NEEDS YOU I CANT AFFORD TO LOOSE YOU SWEETHEART, I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING WHATEVER YOU WANT ,MOMMY FEEL LEFT ALONE I.........I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU BABY PLEASE COME BACK PLEASE........ " and mia just started crying all over again her voice was hoarse. And i am angry that i cant do anything to soothe her.

'OH GOD NATHAN WHERE ARE YOU KIDDO COME BACK' i thought to myself.

"MOMMYYYYYYYY" as if my prayers being heard nathan was in front of us. Mike was holding him in his arms, and Mia just stood up and sprinted towards mike and took nathan from him and embraced him tightly and crumbled to ground taking nathan in her lap started kissing him all over his face and cried again.

" Mommy am sorry stop crying you will fall sick please mommy stop crying" and as if nathans words holds some kind of magic Mia instantly stopped crying and wipped her tears with back of her hand.

"HMM GOOD GIRL MOMMY" nathan patted mia's head with his tiny palms she just smiled.

"Phewwwww thank god he find us,!!" mike said besides me in low voice.

"What do mean he found?" i asked he just motioned me to come out of the room,i just glanced towards them they were talking to each other so i let them be and followed mike out.

"Meaning we were spreadout in the mall and searching then MIA announcement was heard every where and Nathan picture was on display, that very moment nathan approched a security guy and told take him to his mommy, hence he just found us, indeed he is smart kid" hearing mike's explanation i felt proud about that kid he behaved maturely next we heard Nathans scream.

"Mommmmmy !!!" on that note we both rushed inside and the sight worried me 1000 times more mia was passed out on the cold floor and nathan trying to wake her up i rushed towards mia and hold her in my arms her body was burning so i lifted her in my arms and carried her to my family hospital mike followed taking nathan along.

" Mommy what happen to mommy she was talking to me min ago and suddenly she fainted, Adam please tell me what happen to her is she alright"

" Yes kiddo she is fine she has fallen sick and have a fever dont worry we are taking her to hospital ok dont worry, she will be fine" though i was comfirting him but inside am worried sick she was pale and her body was burning, mike sat along with nathan in his lap and i sat in car Mia in my arms and Elvis took behind the wheels,we drove towards the hospital and mike informed Danny our cousin and family doctor before hand. We reached hospital and danny took Mia from me and placed her on stretcher, wheeled her in and placed her in ward , they were already prepared IV's were being inserted in her hand,  numerous injections were given through the iv tubes.

"Check her pulse and take Blood pressure, take blood and send it for Glucose, HB COUNT, and inform me immediately." Danny instructed sister's and wrote some other instructions on hospital Pad" i was in the room with her just observing the whole process.

"Dont worry BIG MAMMA she will be alright its just that she has gone through to much stress so looking at her it looks like her Sugar levels gone down, but worry not she will be fine" his words made me relaxed some how but the next thing i heard was mikes voice he asked me to come out so i did. But when i did mike pointed his finges towards a certain someone crying silently seating in the chair, Nathan, i just sat besides him he looked at me with his doey eyes and asked

"How is mommy?"

" I picked him from his chair and placed him on my lap, he buried his face in my chest and just sat silently."

"Hey buddy you know, you are your mommy's little soldier, i saw how you calmed her down, dont worry she will be fine" he was silent while i was talking so i glanced down at him, he was looking at me intently so i wont guess what was going on in his little mind so i continued.

" I promise she will be fine "

" I believe you Adam, thank you!!" and he just lifted his hand and touched my chick and i swear this tiny gesture spread a warmth in my heart, he is truely magical and i hugged him tightly. After staying in that position i saw nathan was bit sleepy so i asked mike to bring something for him to eat from cafeteria, meanwhile i took him to Mia's room, she was sleeping peacefully so i sat nathan on couch and told him to stay awake so he can have something. But he too was exhausted due to todays ordeal so dozzing off, mike entered room with takeouts and placed the bag on small table nearby, i helped nathan with the food, after eating he fell asleep instantly. I informed martha at home about everything, told her that nathan will be staying with me today. Mike also stayed back.

"Hey BIG MAMMA her reports came out as i told you before her sugar levels were down as well as her HB count is low too but dont worry i will put her on medication, and her BP is normal, fever is there but it will come down till morning you may go back home my team will take care of her" Danny informed me everything.

" I am staying" was my only reply

"Hmm there is no need ...." but mike cut him saying

"AA.....AA not happening my dear cousin let me introduce you, Danny meet our SIS-IN-LAW Miss.Mia, and that cute lil sleeping beauty there is Nathan is our Nephew" and gave him a wide grin, on the other hand Danny was just in shock.

"Ahem Danny?" mike called him but no reply

" Errr U HUU DANNNYYYYYYYYY, MY SWEET COUSIN DANNNNNNY" Mike waved hands in front of Danny no response,so he pinched Danny's arm.

" AaaOuch it hurts!!! and you are kidding right is it APRIL FOOL or something, i mean i wont believe you Mikey OUR BIG MAMMA has fallen for a girl, i mean i thought he is going to Die VIRGIN ohh my lord" he said

"SURPRISE!!!! " mike said

"So OUR KING OF JUNGLE FOUND HIS QUEEN FINALLY!!!! its time for celebration what say?"

" Not interested, my family needs rest"

SILENCE~~~

Surprise new update. Tell me what do you think and please vote.  Thanks Happy Reading