A hero? Like you?

''Big man in a suit of armour, take that off, what are you?''

''Uh, genius, billionaire, playboy, phillantrophist.''

''I know guys with none of that, worth ten of you. I've seen the footage. The only thing you really fight for is yourself. You're not the guy to make the sacrifice play, to lay down on a wire and let the other guy crawl over you.''

''I think I would just cut the wire.''

''Always a way out. You know, you may not be a threat, but you'd better stop pretending to be a hero.''

''A hero? Like you? You're a laboratory experiment, Rogers. Everything special about you came from a bottle.''

That happened an hour ago. Tony was currently in his workshop trying to get his mind off the fight. He really didn't want to fight with Steve. Especially not with Steve. And now he's stuck in his workshop trying to find a way to make everything better.

It only got worse from there. Before he knew it, he was spiraling down his dark thoughts. Unfortunately for him that meant going into an anxiety attack. And since Pepper was away for a bussiness meeting, he was screwed. Or so he thought. Because that's when the elevators opened. Of course, Tony didn't notice.

''Mr. Stark?'' The young voice of Peter Parker sounded through the lab. ''Are you in here? FRIDAY said you were...'' now Peter didn't usually get concerned easily. Especially not with Tony, I mean, he's Iron Man. He can handle himself, right? Something felt off though. ''FRIDAY, are you sure Mr. Stark is here?''

''Boss seems to be in the corner of the lab.''

''Why is he in the corner?'' Peter asked with a confused look over his face.

''He seems to suffer a sever anxiety attack.''

That's when Peter started walking faster. He quickly got to his father figure who was hunched over in the corner of the lab. ''Mr. Stark? Can you hear me?'' Peter asked carefully, not wanting to scare his mentor. ''Mr. Stark I need you to breathe, can you do that for me?'' Peter asked while grabbing his hand and putting it on his chest so that he could follow his breathing. Slowly the older man's breath got steadier.

''You with me Mr. Stark?''

Tony looked at the teen and nodded ''thanks.. for helping me, kid.'' Peter looked at him and sighed ''It's no problem Mr. Stark, wanna talk about it? You haven't had an anxiety attack in ages and you know it.'' Peter said while looking at his father figure.

''I- look, I had a fight with Steve and I can't help but feel guilty. I called him a laboratory experiment for fucks sake!'' Tony cried out. Peter couldn't help but mumble ''language..'' which only got a glare from Tony in return.

''Why don't you just talk to him? If you want, I can be there when you do. How does that sound?'' Peter suggested while helping Tony off the ground.

''Fine... I'll have to see him soon anyway. Let's just get it over with.'' Tony replied as he started walking towars the elevator. Peter followed him and they both went up to the penthouse. Peter saw him first, which was no surprise since Tony was looking at his shoes. ''C'mon Mr. Stark, you can do it.'' Peter whispered to the man. Tony walked out and went up to Rogers.

''I-''

''Save it Stark, I don't want to fight. Not again. I'm done fighting with you.'' Steve interrupted. And to be honest, Stark knew he crossed a line, but in his defense so did Steve! ''Mr. Rogers, sir. I'm sorry to interrupt but Mr. Stark wasn't here to argue. Could you please listen to him?'' Peter asked Steve. Steve rubbed his face and sighed. ''Sure. can we talk in private though?'' Peter looked at Mr. Stark who nodded so Peter left the room to give them some privacy.

''Look Steve, I know what I said was out of line. I shouldn't have said that. I was just really upset, which I know! It's not an excuse and I'm sorry. For everything I've said or done to upset you. I am, really.'' Tony said while trying to find any sort of emotion on Steve's face.

''Tony, I'm not mad, I've said things I shouldn't have said either. I just don't want you to die on the field when I possibly could've done something to prevent it. You flew a nuke in to space like it was nothing! You could've died!'' Steve takes a deep breath before continuing, ''I know that doesn't give me a right to get mad at you, but I was really worried about you. And I don't want to plan your funeral anytime soon, okay?'' Steve looked at Tony who was on the verge of tears.

''Roger that.'' Tony said, trying to fit humour into the situation.

''God, if we ever have a pun competition with names I'd lose huh?'' Steve said. Stark chuckled and gave Steve a hug. Soon enough they went back to how things were, just the way they liked it.