Carnival

''Let's go to the carnival!'' Tony shouts as he enters the room with flyers in his hands. ''It's this weekend guys!'' He continues excitedly as he hands flyers to everyone in the room. ''Yes! Can we? Pleaseeeeee?'' Peter joins in with Tony. 

''Guys calm down.'' Bruce interjects before reading the flyer he was handed. ''I don't know if that's such a good idea, what if something happens?'' He question while looking at the rest of the team. ''Then Fury will call us in, come on guys let's have some fun for once!'' Tony answers enthusiastically. After a moment of silence Steve speaks up, ''I'm in.'' He says while looking at a cheering Tony. ''Me too.'' Sam and Bucky then reply. ''Yes!'' Peter and Tony reply at the same time. ''Well, I'll come too.'' ''Me too.'' ''And me!'' Clint, Natasha and Wanda then say. Bruce sighs before finally agreeing too. ''Yes! We'll have tons of fun I swear!'' Tony promises as he walks away, probably to his lab. 

.   .   .

All the Avengers plus Peter are currently standing inside the penthouse waiting for Tony to arrive when Thor walks. ''Ah, my friends. Where are you going?'' He questions as he looks at Peter's excited face. ''The carnival!'' Tony replies happily as he walks in to the room. ''You should come too point break.'' He says while pointing at Thor who immediately agrees.

They get into the car and soon enough they arrive at the carnival. They walk up to the register where they wait for some time before it's their time. ''Hi, uh, 1-2-3- uh 10 tickets please.'' Tony says after counting everyone. He's handed 10 tickets after he's paid and they quickly make their way through the park. 

''Can we go into the teacups please?'' Peter asks no one in particular. Thor nods as they make their way to the teacups. ''You coming Brucie?'' Tony asks Bruce. ''Uh, that might not be a great idea, you always spin a lot.'' He answers truthfully. ''It's fine Bruce, You, me, Sam, Natasha and Wanda can share one cup while Tony, Clint, Peter, Thor and Bucky share one.'' Steve answers while getting into a teacup. Bruce nods and gets in too. 

After a while the ride begins. ''Okay, so you want to spin this table really fast when the ride begins, but only when it begins otherwise it's no fun.'' Tony explains to Thor who nods. Once the ride starts Thor and Bucky start spinning the teacup at record speed. 

Bruce and Steve stare at each other before looking at the rest in the other teacup. ''Thor and Tony together is bound to be trouble.'' Bruce chuckles while looking back at Steve who nods in agreement. 

After the teacups they ride more rollercoasters and eat lots of candy before it's time to go home. ''We should go again sometime.'' Tony says excitedly as he gets into the car's backseat. ''How do you still have that much energy?'' Wanda asks surprised. Tony just shrugs as he starts to play games on his phone. 

Once they get home Tony immediately runs to his lab while dragging Clint and Peter with him.

''Why are we here?'' Clint asks once he's inside the lab. ''I have an idea.'' He replies with a smirk. ''What if I made the teacups here too?'' He asks Peter and Clint who both have huge grins on their faces. ''Yes!'' They say in unision while high-fiving the genius. ''Okay, it'll be done tomorrow.'' He says enthusiastically. Clint and Peter leave his lab as he gets to work.

.   .   .

''Clint, Peter, Boss is requesting you on the 47th floor.'' JARVIS informs them as they both look at each other with a smile. They race down to floor 47 where they see Tony with multiple teacups like the actual ride. ''And?'' He asks. ''It's amazing! We should get the rest in here!'' Peter replies as JARVIS informs the rest. Once the rest is downstairs too they chuckle at Peter's enthusiasm. ''You actually made your own ride.'' Natasha chuckles before claiming one of the cups as her own while getting in. 

Finally when everyone's seated the ride begins to spin. The teacups start to spin at record speed as Clint, Thor, Tony and Peter start to cheer as loud as they can while JARVIS is recording the entire thing. After the ride they all go to the kitchen to eat something when JARVIS interrupts them. ''Incoming call from Ms. Potts, should I answer, sir?'' ''Put her through, J.'' Tony replies effortless. ''Anthony Edward Stark! Why did you skip all your meetings today?'' She starts angrily. ''To make teacups, duh.'' He replies while showing her the ride. ''You- I can't believe you.'' She says before ending the call. He looks around the room before asking ''So who wants to go again?'' 

And that's how they spent the rest of their day, in spinning teacups.

*A/N* So I just saw that this book already has 10k reads and that's amazing! Thank you all! Also if you have requests, please tell me because I'm running low on ideas.