Disneyland

I wake up and stare at the ceiling for a while. ''FRI, what time is it?'' I ask.

''It's 10:45am, sir.'' FRIDAY replies.

I sit on my bed before realizing I have a meeting with the Avengers today. I sigh and get up. I walk to the living room and see Peter drinking some orange juice.

''Hey bud.'' I say with a smile ''DADDY!'' the 4 year old shouts while giving me a hug. ''What do you say? Want some pancakes?'' I ask, he smiles and nods his head really fast. I'm surprised it doesn't come off. I think before walking to the kitchen to make some pancakes. Once I'm done with the pancakes I give some to Peter. I remember that we're going to Disney today, after the meeting. We are staying there until Friday, it's currently Monday.

''Are you excited for today?'' I ask Peter who has a huge smile on his face.

''YES!'' he says quickly. I smile at him. ''Well, your mom and I have to go to some meetings first and then we'll go, alright? you can stay with uncle Happy until then. We'll go around 1pm. Sound good buddy?'' I say, he nods and I get ready for the meeting.

''Hey Hap.'' I say while Happy walks in. He nods before walking off to find Peter. I follow him and give Peter a quick kiss ''Be good for uncle Happy yeah?'' ''Yes daddy!'' he says. I give him one last kiss before walking off to the meeting. I check the time, it's now 11:45am. I am 20 minutes late, oh well.

I walk into the room where the rest of the Avengers are, including Fury. ''Well, let's start I don't have all day.'' I say as I walk in.

''You're late.'' Fury says. I nod and he begins the meeting.

It's now 1:15pm and good ol' Cap is still not done with his speech. I tap my foot impatiently while sighing. ''Can you hurry up a bit? I have somewhere to be.'' I say interrupting cap. He looks annoyed but nods. 10 minutes later and he's still not done.

''What's so important that can't wa-''

''DADDY! YOU ARE LATE!'' Peter says with an adorable pout.

''I'm sorry bud, I'll come now.'' I say to him ''Go to your mom I'll be right there, ok?'' I say and he runs off.

''Who's that?'' Clint asks.

''That,'' I say ''is my son who I promised to go to Disneyland with today, so I'm gonna go now. Bye!'' I say while grabbing my coat and walking to my private jet.

*A/N*

So this is really short, do y'all want a part two on this?