Hi number neighbor :) (2)

I had been talking with Anthony for about two weeks now. So far I really like talking with him. Sometimes we play Minecraft or Roblox.

The same week Anthony and I started talking was also the same week I learned about aunt May's illness. Apparently whenever she went to ''work at the hospital'' she was actually at a doctor's appointment to look at some weird looking cells in her body. She didn't want to tell me yet because they didn't know what it was yet, she got the results about 5 days ago.

Breast cancer. She's still in an early stage so it should be okay, I just hope she'll survive, she's the last family I have.

My mom left my dad soon after she found out she was pregnant with me. Apparently he was a bad man. Later when I was 4 she got in a plane crash and died. I still don't know who my dad is and I don't know if I ever will. I hope I will though, I want to know who it is.

I grab my phone and check the time. 10:46am on a Saturday.

I open my phone and see that I have a couple of texts.

Anthony

hey kid

just checking in

hows ur aunt?

Right, I told Anthony about my aunt.

Peter

shes fine

thx for checking anthony

wanna play minecraft?

Anthony

sure thing

I quickly open my computer and start Minecraft. I see he's already online. I quickly join his server and soon enough I find some diamonds.

After about two hours I get another text, it's from an unknown number. I frown but open it anyways.

Unknown number

hiya pete

Peter

who r u

how do u know my name?

Unknown number

right!

sorry

im clinton

Peter

Ok...

Clinton

ur the one texting anthony

makin him all happy n stuff

Peter

thats good to hear

i gtg mr. clinton ttyl

Clinton

just clinton's fine

bye

I frown before deciding to just ask Anthony. I quickly switch texts so I'm texting Anthony instead of Clinton.