We found something, something beautiful

* A / N * Thanks everyone for 3K reads !!!

. . .

''Who needs love?''

''Everyone needs love.''

. . .

I roll over in bed and check the time. 7AM. I've been awake since 5:30 AM. Today's the day I'm going to ask her. Prom is in a few weeks so it looks like a good time to ask her the dreaded question. The question that makes everyone feel nervous when asking. The '' Do you want to go out with me? '' Question.

Because lets face it, it's not the question making us nervous. It's the seconds between the question and the answer. The silence between two people making everyone around them go quiet. Which eventually leads to the much wanted '' Yes, I'd love to! '' Making everyone cheer around them.

Or the very unwanted '' No, I'm sorry. '' Making the person who asked very embarrassed and in some cases even almost cry.

But that's life . I think to myself. And when life gives you lemons, you make lemonade! I think while walking to the bathroom to do my hair. After trying to tame it for the 600th time I give up. I brush my teeth and walk to my closet to grab some clothes.

I look at all the clothes I own, which is quite a lot. Most are science pun T-Shirts but some aren't. I dig further into my closet and find some nice clothes. This could work. I think to myself as I grab a plain white T-Shirt and some plaid trousers. I tuck my shirt into my trousers and walk to the mirror. Lookin' good, dude. I think before grabbing my school supplies and walking to the kitchen.

I look around and see uncle Steve making some pancakes, Bucky is trying to make some coffee while dad is drinking coffee. I'm assuming dad drunk every last bit of coffee which is why Bucky is making more. I don't see Natasha yet so she's probably still in her room.

I walk over to the fridge and grab some orange juice and pour it into a cup. I put it back when Clint comes in and ruffles my hair. ''Good morning Peter!'' He says happily while grabbing some pancakes. I fix my hair a bit before replying, ''Good morning uncle Clint!'' I walk over to uncle Steve ''Good morning uncle Steve!'' ''Good morning Peter, what's got you all dressed up today?'' He asks as I grab some pancakes and walk over to sit at the table.

''Today's the day I'm gonna ask her.'' I reply confidently. Dad looks up and smiles softly at me before standing up and walking to Bucky. He snatches the coffee pot from Bucky and starts drinking straight from it. ''Hey!'' Bucky protests but to no avail.

I look at the time while my phone starts to buzz. It must be Happy so I grab my stuff and say bye to everyone while walking to the elevator. I quickly get in and ask JARVIS to bring me to the garage where Happy is waiting.

The elevator doors open and I see Happy already waiting inside the car. I get in and start rambling until Happy interrupts. ''We're here, kid.'' He says. I say my thanks and get out of the car. I walk over to the entrance and see Ned waiting at our lockers, which luckily are next to each other.

''Hey man, what's got you all dressed up today? No! Wait! Let me guess,'' He begins as I motion for him to start guessing. ''you're going to ask her, aren't you?'' I look over to where Ned is standing ''Yes, yes I am.'' ''Awesome dude! When?'' ''After school. I'll ask her during lunch if she wants to hang out with me after school. If she can't then I'll do it during lunch.'' I answer Ned's question.

The bell rings and we seperate our ways to get to our classes.

. . .

It is my last period before lunch and I can't wait to get to the cafetaria and ask her the question I've wanted to ask for a really long time now.

After what feels like ages but was in reality only 5 minutes the bell rings. I quickly put my stuff in my locker and walk to the cafetaria. I get in line to get lunch while I look around the cafetaria trying to spot Ned and her. She usually joins Ned and me at our table during lunch which I don't mind at all.

I finally spot them and turn back around to pay for my lunch. I walk over to the table and sit across Ned since She's right next to Ned. Ned starts talking about the new Star Wars set he got for his birthday and I can't help but glance at her every so often.

''Are you gonna do it?'' Ned suddenly asks. ''Do what?'' I ask back completely clueless what he's talking about. He stares at me before side-eyeing her. ''Oh.'' Is all I manage to say.

Ned leans over and starts whispering into her ear while she continues to read her book. When Ned's finally done whispering she looks up at me with her beautiful brown eyes. Her curly hair loosely tied up in a ponytail so it won't fall in her face while she's reading.

''So...'' I start ''I was wondering if you'd like to hang out after school today?'' I finally ask her after what feels like forever. She stares at me, a small smile forming on her lips. ''Sure.'' She answers. ''We can get some ice cream and then go to the park?'' She asks. I nod.

The bell rings again signaling it's time for class. Again.

. . .

School's out. I quickly make my way to my locker and grab my jacket. I walk to the entrance and wait for her to arrive so we can get ice cream.

''Boo!'' I finally hear from behind me. I turn around with a smile and see it's her. ''Let's go, loser.'' She says as she starts walking towards the ice cream parlor. I quickly follow her. It isn't too far from the school and after we both ordered our ice cream we went to the park and sat on a bench.

I stop eating my ice cream and look over to her. ''Can I ask you something?'' ''Shoot.'' She says. I glance at her beautiful brown eyes before taking a deep breath and finally asking the dreaded question. ''Do you... do you want to go out with me? Sometime?'' I ask her, hope filling my head.

She looks at me for awhile with a small smile playing on her lips before answering. ''I'd really like that, loser.''

I smile at her before taking another bite from my ice cream. ''It's getting late.'' She suddenly says. ''I should go home for dinner. As for our date, how does Saturday sound?'' She asks. ''Sounds good.'' I say while looking into her eyes.

Before I know it she scoots closer to me and gives me a kiss. I quickly melt into it before we both backaway to take a moment and breathe. She smiles at me before standing up. ''See ya tomorrow at school, Parker.'' She says while turning around and walking away.

I quickly stand up too and walk back to the tower which isn't too far from the park. I walk through the front doors and immediately get greeted by JARVIS, ''Good afternoon, Peter, how was your day?'' He asks. ''It was awesome.'' I reply with a huge smile. I step into the elevator and ask JARVIS to take me to the penthouse.

When the elevator opens I walk in and see Wanda preparing dinner. ''Hi Wanda!'' I chirp happily. ''Hello Pete.'' She replies while I walk to my room to put down my backpack. ''Sir, Wanda would like to inform you dinner's ready.'' JARVIS says to me as I put my science homework away.

I walk into the kitchen and sit down at the table. ''What's got you all happy?'' Aunt Natasha asks me while Rhodey gives me a plate with spaghetti. ''I asked her out and she said yes.'' I replied. ''Asked who out?'' Uncle Clint interrupts while looking at me. Dad smirks at me while I answer ''MJ.'' ''A boy?'' ''Michelle Jones. But we call her MJ.'' I explain to him.

Everyone smiles at me before they start congratulating me. ''Thank you.'' I say to everyone with my mouth full. ''Don't eat with your mouth full, son.'' Uncle Steve scolds with a smile. I quickly apologize and start to think about my upcoming date. I smile before getting lost in my own thoughts.

I think of her and her deep brown eyes, which are like drugs I'm addicted to ...

And I can't help ... falling in love ... with ... you ...