New Years

CHAPTER 12: PART 1
Sarah's POV

There is something about new years and new beginnings.

∞∞∞

It's about the time when everything is buzzing everywhere. It's new year's eve and there is a party so there has to be a lot of dancing and drinking and lots of make-out scenes. I dress up in a black body fitted dress with a sweetheart neckline and wedges after all we need some comfortable walking. I flat out my hair and ace my natural makeup look. Just don't want to flaunt too much makeup! I and Zack ride together till Kate's house. He honked just in time in front of my gate, he was dressed in a button down white shirt, sleeve rolled up to elbows and he looked handsome as always.

"Someone is looking hot!" I whistle whilst securing myself in with the seat belt.

"Well thank you! You don't look so bad yourself!" He complimented while pulling my cheeks. He just loved pulling my cheeks. Perks of having a higher cheekbone.

"Let's go!" I swat his hands and point towards the wheel.

"Okay, ma'am!" He chuckled and drove straight towards Kate's house.

We reached her house just in time with everyone else. If you're thinking how then don't stress, we just co-ordinated when to reach. The house was blasting out of music jazz, hip-hop and slow and oh god whatnot. There were freaks smoking in the lawn and the freaks who were making out in the lawn too. Who wants to make out outside in this freezing weather? The house on the outside was full of people and lights and as good as the parties can be. We make our way inside the house and our ears adjust to the loud music and its vibrations. We saw Kate mingling inside with some other people she smiled at us and motioned us to come in.

"So what's the next move!?" I shout in Zack's ear.

"Talk, chill and hang out!" He replied in a monotonous tone.

"Pissing off already?" I tease him.

"Of course duh, she didn't come over to talk and it was 2 days ago I confessed my love for her, what the hell happened?" He said with such an obvious but hurtful tone. I could really not understand what happened to Kate.

"She will come around! Wait till she does!" I cheer him up with some drink.

"Yeah she is kind of moody, she will talk when she feels like otherwise, she won't. Yay, the drink can help I guess." He took the red cup from my hand we all scattered likewise. I found a cozy corner to dance with the girls and the guys wandered off somewhere else.
It apparently appeared that Rose's boyfriend was there too. He emerged from the crowd straight towards the alcohol.

Such a petty drinker.

"Where is Rose?" I asked Ellie as she was tagging along with her when we were all dancing.

"Somewhere here maybe!" She shrugged and started dancing, maybe it was tiring for her to keep answering for her twin all the time. Rose had this habit of disappearing most of the times. I scanned through the room to find her grinding against boys. Wow, doesn't she have a boyfriend? And she looks like she is drunk.

As if Kate read my mind she literally said it out loud- "wow she is drunk." Damn, drinking is never the problem but when to stop is the question. Too drunk, too vulnerable and tipsy.

"Hey fucker, outside. Do not smoke in. Get out you motherfuckers." Kate yelled at a bunch of idiots who were smoking. She kicked them out. By now I and Ellie were sitting with Soda cause we weren't drinking. The drama was way more fun.

"You moron, I said no smoking." I took a moment to take in her home. Furnished floors, white marble finishing with delicate carving. The walls were stacked with highly artistic paintings. Expensive rugs. Everything about her house screamed RICH.

"Don't spoil anything you asshole, just fuck off. I don't need grounding because of your puke, puke in the toilet you shithead." Kate was telling. It was kind of disgusting about the puking and more disgusting that she has to be mama bear ratting everyone out on not to do this and that and blah blah.

As if this wasn't enough, Rose was twirling across the room with the guys around. UNKNOWN GUYS. Nobody wants to see her girlfriend grinding her booty with strangers, that's plainly pathetic and like I said no boyfriend would like it so her boyfriend wasn't any different.

He dragged her to our least quiet corner in a very harsh way. Like he literally dragged her and he was all drunk by now.

"What the fuck are you doing Rose? Are you out of your mind?" Her boyfriend snarled at her loud enough for every one of us standing next to them to hear. I mean it was a pretty bad thing to do if they were in a relationship. Scratch bad. It was a cheap thing.

If you think this was bad, you might want to hear the next.
"Live a little you fucker. You don't know how to have fun!" She went back to dancing and then the worse happens, he pulled a random girl walking towards the bar and kisses her frantically. He. Kissed. A. Random. Girl. That was a terrible mistake. It made me puke a little in my mouth. What the actual fuck.

By now the crowd had caught the attention of the little relationship drama with no dignity at all. "I'll get you fun bitch!" That was the statement her boyfriend gave.

"The show is over you fuckers. Enjoy the fuck party. Just mind your sneaky business!" He roared and we all gaped but really we all went back to the business and that was hearing a rambling Abbott. He was literally babbling about weed. Weirdly enough we were all hearing about his masked bravery story of how he smoked weed but wasn't that affected. Isn't weed supposed to make you high and all shit and also HUNGRY. But whatever. We were all turned in a circle until Rose started puking out and crying.

"Againnnn? Oh god!" Ellie groaned like literally made a face too.

"What?" Kate asked while straightening up Rose who literally couldn't stand on her own feet. Tell me about the thrill of drinking that much.

"She has been puking a lot since yesterday! C'mon, let's get her to room' Ellie groaned while leading the way.

"Hope you're not pregnant Rose!" I spoke that out loud but I was supposed to think that in my mind. The sex scene flashed in my mind and I looked at Zack to see if he was thinking the same. Indeed he was looking at me and had the same face as me, a poker face with no expression. With my statement, I got death glares.

"Oh, I was kidding its the alcohol obviously." I clicked my tongue and walked with the rest.

Looked like we had nothing to do with the party we had a drama of our own. We stood by the hallway on the first floor of Kate's home talking and drinking from our cups!

Drama alert babies.

First of all sorry for not updating this week.

And second, I hope you love all the drama that is there and more that are to come.

I love you all my readers.

Tell me what you think about it. I personally love lovers quarrel. Sue me for being like that.

Vote. Comment. Share.