I'm so sorry!

CHAPTER 39
Sarah's POV.

Sometimes apologizing can make things good but  accepting the mistake makes the things best.

∞∞∞

Probably it was just me. Only me. Even if Zack was feeling anything he was masking it very very nicely.

Just like me. Without a worry. Without a crease.

He opened his mouth and closed it again like a fish.

I was anticipating him to say something. Anything. I was angry. Third time in a row he has chased away the guys approaching me.

Ugh.

"I'm so so sorry. Zayden is not a nice guy." He says softly as we dance yet again.

"No. Save it." I hissed angrily loosening my grip.

"Cherry.."

"No Zack. Save it. Really." With one last look, I left him to be in that huge banquet and run to the parking lot. I quickly get in the car and watch and go back meanwhile my phone was blaring off with Nate's call.

And so I brace myself.

"Hello, Goofball. How are you?" I tried to sound as decent as I could.

"Where did you go?" His voice was not the usual careless. His voice was rather concerned.

"Yorkville remember?" I chuckle.

"Princess, your Romeo is stressed." I grunted at that.

"He is worried that you're alone."

"Oh, nono don't pull this with me!" I yell picturing him with wide eyes at my behaviour.

"Princess, listen to me, it's okay to be angry but it's not okay to leave." I sigh knowing he was right. He was right. I am not in a familiar place and I can't depend on strangers to make me feel better.

"Okay, just tell him I am at home."

"Princess if you need to whip his ass consider me in." He chuckles making me laugh at the idea.

"I have texted him, he will be there."

I step out of the car bolted straight to my room.

"Okay, Nate." I smile.

"So what's your idea of whipping his ass?" I immediately give in the idea.

"Umm let's see, kick him out and have a girl's night. Go out for swimming or shit."

"Uhumm. Sounds good to me. G'nite goofball."

"Night Princess and later give me the details of how your plan went." He chuckled and I disconnected the call as I sit on my dresser and take off my makeup first.

It felt good like it has been weighing me down and then I decided to free my hair and put it in a high ponytail.

Relief.

I met with relief. I removed all of the accessories that I was wearing setting it on dresser carefully. It felt good. As you can tell I am not a makeup person but occasionally it can suit up. I do suck it up for occasions. Struggling with opening the zipper I felt a cold hand helping me.

I didn't have to turn to know who it was.

Zack.

The one and only.

"Let me help you." He whispered close to my ear.

I went hot.

Recently it's been bothering me so yeah whenever he is just too close I become hot. It comes naturally.

"No." I say, my voice raspy.

"You're not gonna get out of it yourself." He sighed.

"Then be it. I'll wait till girls come back." I say already annoyed.

"Quit being a baby, I know how much you want to change let me help." He wrapped his hands below my breasts.

I had two options, one was to step in the bathroom and lock myself and try to unzip or the other one is to let him help and then take a shower and relax.

As much as I am angry I would rather not sit and be uncomfortable in this pretty dress or try and tear it down to free myself.

The legit thing was to take his help.

"Okay. Let's just get over with it." I sigh. He held me in the same place which I supported my dress's neck with my hand.

Shivers crept down my body as he unzipped my dress while he resorted hiding his eyes in my neck.

Great so now he was unzipping me and also breathing on my neck.

Fan-fucking-tastic.

I'm not so sure of the ideas anymore. Midway through unzipping my dress, he decided to speak, "I'm so sorry!"

"No. You don't get to apologise again right after you did it for the first time." I tried breaking free but who am I kidding? How would I do it? Like I said who am I kidding, he held me even tighter.

I can't describe what I am feeling. I am happy and I feel like I will explode with being overwhelmed. I am so caught up in between these feelings that it took me a moment to register that he is still holding me while the dress is long forgotten.

"There you're done." His voice broke my trance.

"Thank you." I squeaked as he turned on his back. Thank God he did that or else I wouldn't know how much I would blush.

Shhssshh let's not think about it.

I quietly make my way towards the bathroom.

I definitely need a hot shower.

"Anytime princess." I hear him chuckle as I bolted towards my only escape from not flushing.

"Damn you." I grumble under my breath.

And damn you too Sarah Adams, you didn't bring the damn clothes.

Fuck.

____________

Hellooo readers.

Enjoy.

Vote. Share. Comment.