Just one dance

CHAPTER 38
Sarah's POV.

We may talk to whoever we want but we must always trust the one's who  could take a bullet for us.

∞∞∞

Another day would have been fine. All of the pictures we took especially the ones of Zack and I were honestly adorable. I wanted to gush about it. I wanted to honestly, like a crazy fourteen or fifteen year old getting proposed by their crushes or a fan artist meeting their idol artist. It was kind of that moment. The insides were flipping and let me tell you it made no sense.

I stared at the picture a little longer and then saved it as my wallpaper. I was quite the opposite of calm teens I was a wrecking ball. We descended the stairs hand in hand letting photographers take the photo. We mingled along with a lot of people since the business makes you do so many weird galas, we were pretty trained. In the middle of the party when I was almost exhausted I slid onto the barstool.

"Fruit punch!" I ordered and smiled at the bartender.

"Comin' right up m' lady!" The bartender smiled.

I looked around sipping my fruit punch. There were people with the most fake smiles. Some with the arrogant attitude and some who just couldn't stop smiling. Yeah, we all see people like that. Garrett and Samantha were in one corner of banquet while John, Luna, Tristee and Cameron were busy talking to some people here and there and Zack was on the other corner mingling with his parents and their associates.

"Need a refill?" An unfamiliar new voice called from the side.

"Oh, I think I am good."

"Just one refill with me? Please." How could I not melt at the sight of a hot guy? He was outdoing himself in a black suit but in my mind, I knew Zack looked hotter than him.

I pushed back those thoughts and replied, "just one!"

"Okay. Just one."

"I'm Zayden and what's your name beautiful?" He handed me my fruit punch.

"Her name is Sarah and by the way, she is with me!" I slumped back in the stool. I know it was Zack. I could guess him with his perfume as well but right now his voice was enough to let me know his is sending off anger waves.

"Oh, I must take my leave. I'll see you soon Sarah." I waved him bye.

I so knew he would not see me again at least not this evening so I turned around to see ticked off Zack. Normally if he is ticking I would step back but I was not going to do that.

"What do you think, you were doing?" I zeroed my eyes.

"He is a prick."

"You don't know it, Zack."

"Like hell I do." He growled.

"You don't." I stormed off without listening to his further explanation.

A little later I found the girls standing in the corner doing nothing. They were just gossiping. Typical. But since I had nothing to do I kind of walked over to them.

"Hello, girls." I grinned.

"Oh god, where is that hottie from the bar side?" Luna inquired.

"Zayden?"

"Oh god, he has a hot name." Tristee gushed while Sam was grinning.

"Girls you have boyfriends." I whisper yelled them.