Pasta, burgers and Embarrassment

CHAPTER 18
Zack's POV.

With best friends, there is no embarrassment. That is how comfortable you are with your best friend.

∞∞∞

"Who was it?" Sarah asked turning around.

"Oh, it was James." I emptied the cup of soup cause it was delicious and I am an amazing cook and glared me like I am the culprit and then she shifted her eyes or rather the glare to the soup cup which was now empty.

Cocky much.

"Ohhh uhhh sorry! Hungry?" I asked.

"Yes." Cheryl chirped in. We both walked to the kitchen. Sarah was frantically looking for something but before I could ask she herself opened her mouth.

"Where is James?" She looked through the porch.

"Oh, he went!" I said shrugging.

"Why?" She asked confusion clear on her face.

"I don't know. Were you expecting him?" I asked because honestly, I didn't know why he left.

"Oh no. He asked for a date I said no since I had to babysit but that was it. We didn't talk much later." She explained throwing her hands here and there and I took the information she said in my head.

Something didn't feel right. Yeah, no shit Sherlock not about me, about James. He was so off on some levels not to forget he calls Sarah Angel since the first day her.

Creepy AF.

"So what did he say?" Sarah pulled me out of my reverie.

"He asked why am I here? Like why? I am your best friend I am allowed to come whenever." I huffed.

"Alright, big baby! I am the baby sitter, I will get you food." She chuckled.

"Oh yeah and by the way I also told him I was babysitting you!" I ran outta kitchen quicker than anything before I am physically abused by my best friend.

Oh no not the fight kind just a little fragile punched on the arm that sure as hell hurt as bitch. She didn't chase me so I am guessing she is heating up the food. A little later she did get us delicious pasta but I think it wasn't enough so hence her question came.

"Burgers or pizza?" She asked handing out the pasta to both me and Cheryl and just for the fun of it, I mimicked her voice.

She smacked my head.

I smacked her head.

She stuck out her tongue.

I stuck out my tongue.

"You two are so cute? Are you her boyfriend?" Cheryl asked with her mouthful.

"Oh what... Nooo!" I cried out and she chuckled briefly as a blush crept her face.

"Burgers! And oh also fries!" I said.

"Yayy burgers!" Cheryl fisted her hand in the air.