Are you two done flirting?

CHAPTER 42.
Sarah's POV.

Yesterday is a history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift. The divine present.

∞∞∞

You know the things with us humans is that we tend to ignore most of the present and dwell on something that has happened or going to happen. The next morning we girls had decided to go down to the cherry beach I was down for driving. Anything to get my mind off. I wasn't angry ok Zack and I think he knew it by now I was just bothered. I freshened up quietly and stripped into a maroon halter and string bikini I put on my eyeliner and a little bit of compact. Feeling a little bit better with my attire I put on a green loose crop top and high waist shorts which completely hide my curves. I tip-toed outside the room and skip down to the living room waiting for girls to show up.

I am sure they're making out or wearing makeup. Not that I am against either but I hate waiting.

"Finally." I whisper shout.

"Good morning." All three say together.

"Good morning to you too ladies. I thought y'all never going to come." I roll my eyes as I pick the car keys and bag.

"You wish." Samantha grinned.

"How was your night ladies?" I asked as I slid in the driver's seat.

"Uhh well. Totally lustful. John and I were totally banging." Luna was giving away way too much making me laugh.

"Of course I can see it." I smirked as the girls giggled.

"How about you Tristee?"

"Uh well..."

"She had the best action of a lifetime. Take it from me I could hear her moans." Samantha laughed like a maniac.

"Ahh, Lucas aahhh fuck fuck." Samantha mimicked high pitched moan of Tristee making her blush furiously.

Oh dear lord, what is all this?

"What about you young lady?" Luna nudged Samantha.

"Yeah what about you Samantha Davidson, do we have to give you “the talk”? I laughed.

Guess whose turn was it now to blush?

Ding ding ding. Winner. Winner. Winner.

Samantha blushed a dozen shades of red.

Luna and I laughed as I turned up the volume on the radio singing to Maroon 5 and other bands.

Tristee and Samantha were still recovering from our teasing.

After 20 minutes of driving and teasing, we had parked our car safely. It was a lovely morning. Both Luna and Tristee stripped into their sexy bikinis and dived away in the salty water. I and Sam applied sunscreen and tanned ourselves on the beach.

"How is your school like?" Samantha asked me looking over at the sky.

"If I say fun it's completely and totally lie. I am going to have to say Lakewood High is just usual the assignments and homework and presentations and tests and probably some snotty cheerleaders and completely egocentric jocks. Why?"