Trouble.

Just wanted to know if you guys are still reading *grins*

Without further ado let's start ;-)

CHAPTER 14
Sarah's POV.

Once in awhile all the drunken mess rubs it in your face with a smug smile.

∞∞∞

New year's and new vibes are the things that come to mind on the first day of school reopening. How I wish I could sleep a little more.

I am a morning person.

I also love sleep.

What does that make me?

A person who loves to sleep post the midday. I always have this laziness creep in after the mid-day but winters were a different thing, I wanted to sleep in and not go school.

What? It wasn't like I am the nerd who loves schools and essays and homework. I grumpily made my way downstairs waiting for Zack to pick me up. I hated driving early morning and especially in the winter morning.

We reached in time in school. Lazy, both of us lazy! Greeting everyone was another headache.

C'mon, I just didn't feel like coming to school.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I turned around to see Mr Creepy Neighbour.

Am I dreaming?

"No, you're not!" He said again. The rest of the group was standing but busy with something else.

"Wtf? You here? Ugh!" The distaste was clear, wasn't it?

C'mon he is kinda annoying.

He throws pickup lines every instance he gets.

He flirts with me on the first day of moving here, I am sure he flirts with everyone.

I dislike his this quality.

"Just so you know I don't flirt around with girls, you're quite attractive!" James said and my eyes widened.

"Did I say out loud what I was thinking?" By now everyone was looking back and forth between me and James. Zack gave me a questioning look whereas everyone else just had an amusing expression.

"No worries Angel!" He winked. Everyone stared. Me? I am shocked. This guy has some nerves to be like this but anyways I ignored and just like I sent prayers to God, the bell for classes to begin rang. Just on time.

I had history first and I might tell you the most boring subject after history is physics. Everyone dismissed themselves lazily for the lecture.

"See you later Angel!" James said and went off in a moment. Nevermind if he went away I walked to my classroom too. After all who would want to be late anyways unless you're the bad boy or girl which I am not.

I take my usual place in the class. Noone sits beside me because everyone has at least of the friends with them I don't share class with any of my friends, therefore, I sit alone until Mr Creepy Neighbour decided that it will be a very good idea to sit beside me.

Ugh.

Can I kill him?

Hah no. If I did I'll be in jail.