Fuck. My. Luck.

CHAPTER 45
Sarah's POV.

I want a love that is deep and just breathes free.

∞∞∞

"You must be angry to play call of duty this aggressively." Cameron's voice boomed from the door. It was now slightly ajar as he ducked his face inside.

"Come on in."

The whole family kinda walked in. First came Cameron, John, Garrett and then Derek, his father.

"What's up, guys? Where is the girl's team?"

"Shopping. Zack took them shopping."

"Okay." I shrugged and turned back to my game.

"Wait, you are not going to ask why are we here?" John asked amused.

"Should I?" I earned a chuckle on my question.

I pursed my lips, "to what do I own your presence, your honour?"

"Ahh well. Too much overdramatic, we just wanted to talk." John shrugged.

"All of you at once?" I eyed, they nodded.

"Hit me up." I calmly put down my controller swiftly turning back to them.

"How was the hot air balloon thing?" Derek asked.

"It was beautiful." I sighed {insert dreamy eyes}

"And?" Derek urged me while the other three boys were listening to me patiently.

"And?"

I had no idea about anything else because we just went on the balloon.

"And? Breakfast?" Garrett asked and I snapped my neck to his direction

"Did he say sorry? Did he make it up to you?" Cameron wiggled his eyebrows as I looked at him.

"Did you just whip that dumbass's ass?" John grinned.

"Whoaaaa. Hold on boys. And Rose called so we came back, I didn't know where he went after we came back.

We didn't go for breakfast thanks to Rose.

I didn't get the chance to whip his ass." I dramatically said and slouched back into the bean bag.

Everyone frowned at Rose's name.

Guess who wasn't anyone's favourite?

Ding. Ding. Ding. Rose. Rose. Rose.

"My boy is a dumbass. Let me take care of him." Derek walked out of the room as we heard the honking of the car.

Guess who is back?

Everyone.

"Wait so nothing happened?" All three boys interrogated me.

Nuh boy. Nothing happened.

Except,

Me realising that I might be the slightest bit attracted.

No. Brain.

Facts. Facts. Facts.

"No nothing happened." I yelled in frustration making all of them flinch.

"Let's whip his ass then." John grinned.

"Move it. He is coming." Garrett whisper shouted as the boys chilled.

"He is a great guy, trust me and it's just one dinner and then we will fly back to the USA." Cameron said, loudly.

Wait? What?