You look like someone's puke.

CHAPTER 33
Sarah's POV.

Sometimes a hot bath and movies can fix a lot of things. Oh and don't forget ice-cream.

∞∞∞

I took a warm bath and made the most out of it. I scrubbed myself with a lemongrass scented body wash and let each muscle of my body relax in the warm bath. After spending an extremely long relaxing time in the bath, I decided to actually make an attempt to get out.

Keyword being attempt. I obviously make it out of the bath in the record time getting dressed in a comfy PJ's and a loose top I plopped down on my bed again with my dearest laptop.

Having my date confirmed with Netflix, I decided to watch a Disney movie for a change instead of watching a repeat of marvel or series. Some Disney movies harm no one.

Forty-five minutes into the movie, I am so engrossed in it and oh, by the way, I am watching Moana and I can't stop gushing about how cute is Moana even if I have watched it n number of times. It just doesn't get old.

"Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." A loud high pitched screeching voice startles me from behind. I got scared okay, that is why I splash the source of voice with a jug of water.

I'm not sure where it hit that person because I didn't look back but the next instant I was trapped in my blanket.

"Helpppppppppo, there is a burglar in my room. Helppppp." I shout like a madwoman although I know my voice would be a little muffled but I was trying to gather all the help I could before I am murdered.

Yes, I have a vivid imagination. I thought there is this thief in my house who is ready to kill me and take all of my precious belonging.

"Jeeez woman. Calm down." A familiar voice entered in my ears.

I had calmed down really but Zack didn't have to know it right? I slowly peek from inside the blanket only to see a grinning Zack with a handsome boyish smile fairly showing his deep dimple.

Have I mentioned it before? No. Then here it is, he has a very adorable dimple on his left cheek. After having a full look through peaking, I kick him lightly on his waist causing him to fall flat on the bed and then I grab a pillow and hit him square on the face whilst his body reverberated from the vibration of a laugh. Seeing him laugh, I joined him too. We were both laughing and I was still sitting on him while his hands were on either side of my bare waist. Gee, thanks to my comfy crop top.

Eventually, our laughter died down when we both realised our position and also the very obvious- his warm hands on my skin.

"Why would you sneak on me, I got scared, you idiot." I cried out yelling to him.

"My ears might bleed now!" He sighed dramatically.

Idiot.

Annoying Idiot.

When we walked down after the whole yelling abuses at each other, my mother was already standing at the end of the stairs raising her eyebrows.

"Mom...." I whined.

"No abusing in my house, young lady." 

"Fine." I huffed like a small baby.

"Are you hungry Zack?" My mother asked him so nicely. I believed she loved him more.