Let's make a plan

CHAPTER 25
Sarah's POV

We all have chapters from past that we are too afraid to read out loud.

∞∞∞

"Hey, wait up, I'm coming." A familiar voice came from behind. It was Zack's voice. I tiredly turn around, exhausted with all the thinking.

"What's wrong cherry?" He asked ruffling my hair which was clearly stacked in a ponytail.

"Not my hair!" I glared at him, throwing a side punch.

"Jeez woman, are you on periods?" He asked rubbing the side of his arm I pinched.

"No!" I glared at him again.

"Okay, then what's the matter? Whats got you in a screwball?" He asked resting his side of the shoulder on one of the lockers.

"It's Kate and her talks!" I leaned on the lockers too clearly blocking the bells for the class.

"What about it?" We walked outside the building in a quiet corner, or you could say we were skipping our class because he dragged me out.

"She seems to think James is acting up and he leaves as quickly as he can when you all come and she thinks he has a girlfriend." I ranted out once we reached the ground.

"She scores here, what's the problem again?" He asked.

"Ugh. Okay, let's do this again." I spoke after I regained my composure.

"So I'll tell you all of it again and you nod in yes if you understand and in no if you don't understand. Okay?" I asked him as we sat on the bench and he nodded.

"So James sneak off somewhere every time you or anyone else comes and talks." He nodded at this.

"Then Kate told he might have a girlfriend since he keeps running." I said slowly and he nodded at this.

"That's the fact he keeps running. He does really seem weird!" He said thinking about something.

"Sometime ago he told me, he likes me!" I sighed heavily.

"And you?" He calmly asked judging by the dilemma I was in.

"I think I do. Quite a crush, he is hot though and that's beside the point. I know he sneaks out somewhere but he having a girlfriend or a secret didn't pop up in my mind until....." I trailed off.

"Until Kate voiced it out." He completed the statement for me sipping his milkshake. Wow, I didn't even notice it.

"Yeah." I said kicking off the stone afar.

"I thought I would say him yes today but he ran off in the break too and now it's completely blowing up." I whispered making a point.

"So you go ahead talk to him. I mean let him find you after school and try to talk." I looked at him baffled, his words didn't make sense to me. He understood my expression and proceeded to explain further.

"Let's make a plan." He rubbed his hands together.

"So you let him reach you and talk and meanwhile when he does it, text me or Nate we will both see you and the rest you don't need to know." He passed me his milkshake for taking the last sip.