-65-

"I don't need stitches." I sighed at the elves that weren't here to fight but as stand in healers.

"We gave you what can heal you up in half a day but your skin still needs to be stitched up."

I raised my hand and grabbed my forearm, I looked them in the eyes dead on as smoke rose between my fingers and I let go.

"I don't need stitches." I said as they stared wide eyed are the burnt skin, doing the same with my other injuries. "You magical stuff will heal me up anyway so it is fine. I'll head out."

I walked passed the people while pulling my glove and bracer back on to cover the wound, I sure do hope the elvish stuff acts as fast as it is said to act.

With one glance I saw Em against the blue dragon eyed girl, she wasn't really trying.

I walked by behind the royals and none stopped me, brushing my hand over Audrey's shoulder before walking off with my arms behind my back like always.

"You wanted to see me?" I heard as Audrey caught up to me.

"I just thought you'd want to see me." I said as I turned back to her. "Lets get out of sight before people start thinking you favor me."

"Well it is clear that I do."

"I know but the other don't need to know."

"Right, we don't was a riot."

"I could deal with it."

"Of course you could my mage."

I held my arm out by my side and let her hook hers around it as we walked away from here.

We had slipped back to the castle to my, and now her, favorite place, the mystery filled old elm.

"Are you sure you are alright? I know I never asked how you feel but I also know you'd tell me you were fine for the first question." She had her head leaned on my shoulder and our back against the root, grass smooth under us.

"I am, healers gave me something that should heal me right up in one night."

"That's good but don't burn yourself again."

"Oh you noticed?"

"Have I? You smell of burning flesh."

"I'll know next time you are this attentive to me."

"Well at first I thought it was from the lightning strike but it couldn't be."

"It wasn't strong enough to char me."

"And you go summoning a lightning cloud and murder that man with one strike off it."

"Yes?"

"Since when can you do that?!"

"Well the rain after my father's death was my doing, accidentally but still."

"How did I never realize that... You show off."

"Well that is what I am doing, since I met you somehow everyone starts seeing what I am hiding away and I realized I can't keep on hoping to heal well from injuries from my magic, if I win I need everyone to know you have a strong person by your side, plus that would give her Majesty and Belladonna another reason to strap me in the head mage title so why not show off a bit as it is inevitable."

"I can't believe we only met like.... One months ago and a bit more, bordering on two, you changed a lot."

"I am failing the challenge you set out on accomplishing aren't I?"

"You hide much less then I had thought but what you do hide is hard to crack Mystery.... There, another mystery, I don't even know your true name."

"All those that knew are dead and the elm will not give it away."

"Can't I know?"

"Mystery feels like my real name and has felt like it for a long time, even at home I was called Flames instead of my name most of the time, a miracle that I know it."

"I won't tell, don't you trust me?"

"Believe me I do, on many levels but somethings I don't reveal yet."

"Yet?"

"You really want to know, I shall oblige but on one condition."

"And what is it?"

"It will be a gift for your coronation." She punched my shoulder as I laughed.

"You meany I thought you'd tell me now!"

"No can't do Audrey, a special gift requires a special event."

"Fine but you promise? You won't back out?"

"Of course I won't."

"Well you better win tomorrow. I heard it was an elf you are fighting."

"If that is that case it shouldn't be harder then Emersme as I'll go up against him too and if I win both, one last fight."

"Well I believe in you." I felt her peck my cheek.

"I know, I can't loose with you believing in me." I smiled at her.

Don't worry Audrey, I won't loose to no one.