-99-

I opened my eyes as a hot gust of air stopped my fall and gently set me down in a familiar jungle.

"The spirit plains." I sighed out softly, walking forwards and to the pond I once visited and kneeled down at its shore, staring into it, events of my life reflected in the water from a point of view other then my own, watching myself got through all my life in what seemed like a blink of an eye.

I bit my lower lip as I watched Audrey cry over my body before all faded away.

I took a shaky breath and closed my eyes.

Trembling overtook my shoulders and I hugged myself as I opened my eyes to see no more new images left for me to see but tears still forced their ways out of my eyes and down my face as my composure just left me and I started loudly sobbing in the quietness of the spirit plains.

"I am so sorry." I sobbed, tears falling like they would never stop.

Heart aching like never before, I would never see my world ever again, I would never see my queendom ever again, I would never see my people ever again, I would never see my friends ever again, I would never see my family ever again, I would never see..... I would never see Audrey ever again!!

"I am so sorry Audrey!!" I sobbed loudly, the spirit plains wracked with a violent wind vortex that raged through the trees, water turning in the whirl pool, lightning striking, trees twisting into sinister shapes, the ground splitting and fire spewing from it.

"I wish I could be there for you!! I am sorry!!" I chocked out, forcefully swallowing all my emotions and stopping them from hurting this peaceful place that turned back to normal.

"Arianwyn it isn't all over." I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Of course it is!! I lost everything!! Everything!!" I tried to wipe my eyes as I looked up at a sad but smiling Seraphim.

"No it isn't child." She said, kneeling down next to me and lifting my head with a finger under my chin.

"What is there still to do?"

"Don't you realize it? You can still go back, there is still a chance for you." She said softly as I just looked on.

"How? How would there be?! I died!!"

"You did." She agreed. "But remember what I told you about those dragon stone gems?"

"That they can store magic..."

"Exactly, in this day and age no one knows it but once magic is infused in it void won't rip it out of it. The void is like a vacuum but a dragon stone gem is pure, as long as it has no imperfection, void cannot affect it just like dragon scales cannot be hurt by any other weapon than those made from dragon scales themselves or the best of the best other weapons, like the one that struck me."

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"Arianwyn, you've charged the gem have you not?"

"Yes?"

"And with your magic yes?"

"Yes."

"The wearer of such gem with their magic can fill it up and when magic is missing the magic in it will pour back into the body of the wearer without a command." My eyes went wide.

"So I did die to that spell...." She nodded. "But the little magic I had in that stone did give my a bit of magic back so I should be able to live since I died from lack of magic." She nodded again. "How?! How do I go back?!"

"The way you came my child." She pointed at the sky and I looked up at the pulsing silver vortex in the air gathering into a red middle glow.... Looked like my dragon blossom flowers....