Chapter 30: Going Down Under

"Isshyou ni Asobu? In Nihongo, Let's play together?!? What's his deal?!!" Markus exclaimed on top of his voice.

Cassandra and Dave were shocked with what Markus has expressed for this is the first time they saw their friend snapped out of anger. They can see his anger on his face and his madness radiates to their skin, feeling the heavy air around him.

"He's definitely messing up with us, with me." Markus walked back and forth. "After all the sleepless nights I've spent on the computer trying to break his damn code, I will just have an answer of 'Let's play'? Tsk. That's impossible! This Damn bastard, I'm gonna beat you up! Just so you wait, I will come after you... I will make you pay for the damages you've done! I won't forgive you." he clutched his fist and punch the glass wall.

"Markus ..." Cassandra grabbed his fist and looked at him hut she can't meet his eye.

"I know who you are now and I will give you the fight you wanted, Bastard!" he said to himself. His face turned into a frown.

"Markus ..." She called again.

"Then, challenge accepted. I'll play with you." Markus continued saying.

"MARKUS!" Cassandra exclaimed and the two flinched with her voice. Markus looked at her in the eyes with a dreadful look.

"Ma... Calm down, Markus. At least now we know how to crack his codes. You have the upper hand." Dave patted his friend's shoulder.

He realized his friends were with him, feeling unease, as he was dressed in anger. He felt shame on himself that he looked away from them.

"Dave was right. Let's rethink what we have to do, maybe, inside this store?" Cassy gave a weak smile and pointed at the entrance of the TV store they're in front of.

After Markus discovered the meaning of the code, he's been flustered at the things they've been through for these past hours. They went inside and took a seat at the couch near the counter.

"Is that guy a polyglot or something?" Dave hanged his head at the edge of their seat. "I mean, Nihonggo? Not all people know the language of the east."

"Maybe not," Markus said.

They felt the need to lay their backs on the couch inside the TV store where they barged in. It was located at the center of the showroom. Dave dived on the armchair, Cassandra sat on the small rounded ottoman, and Markus slouched on the Belgian roll arm sofa.

They all gave a heavy breath and sighed their fatigue off.

Markus munched a cookie and slouched even more on his couch. He felt better after the ruckus he's done outside the store and now he's released some of the stress by eating and drinking water from the store.

"But, come to think of it." Markus raised his arms and stretched. "The first-gen was a Nihon descent and their language is passed and was widely used at some part of the East. We also have records of it at the History class, right? Though we use English as the base language here, it was known that there are 7 more languages that lived with the world today. The rest just vanished like the old earth." he explained.

"And one of which is Nihonggo. I only know a few words in that language since we have classmates whose mother tongue is that." Cassandra hanged herself on her seat like making a back bending. "De, what should we do? We still need to get your Phantom, right?"

"Ahh," Markus replied. "And I still need to go to the place where that hacker is." he hanged his leg on the couch.

"You know where he is?" Dave crossed his legs as if he's in front of a campfire.