Chapter 6: The Making of a Hacker 1.2

The system brought them on the Arsenal where they check their characters and equipment builds.

Markus's team appeared on the top corner of the map. Each of the character appeared like a summoned.

Stein Wolf, Brent's avatar, a water mage with an appearance of a furry grayish wolf-man with a blue carvings(tattoos) in his body. His half naked body is only covered with a blue tattered trousers made from their alpha's hair, Haar, giving him +5 passive defense. He is also equipped with Wolfgang armor that can radiate defense on teammates and steal enemy life stat. With proper builds, this mage is capable of healing. His basic attack is melee combat scratching his opponents with his sharp claws.

Grun Leech, Ken's avatar, a spirit archer with an appearance of a male elf wielding a bow made of roots from the elves' ancient tree, Baum, which is also responsible for the elf-kind's agility in Swamp areas. His arrow is made up of his own mana that deals +15 basic passive attack effect. His basic equipment is the Helios boots that can fasten attack speed and enhance agility in aerial combat. 

Baby Crow, Markus' avatar, a Wight in a black tattered cape wielding a double-edged sword, the Teilt, that can split into 2 katanas when given the exact amount of mana needed for the split. It was carved by dwarf-kind in a forest near Baum. His black cape is capable of stealth and a +20 passive defense. His basic attack is in melee combat hitting enemies with his sword. He can also do range attacks where he can throw the 2 swords that acts like a boomerang if the spilt happened in between clashes. His basic equipment is a Brimstone mask that stuns the enemy for 0.8 seconds when activated after 5 basic critical hits.

"Whoaa, these kids are pretty serious, huh." One of Kirk's friend said. "They leveled up in a span of 2 weeks."

"Really? What a sore loser. Not that they can beat us in our levels even if they leveled up. Because if they did leveled up, we leveled up as well. How was that?" Kirk's friend said.

"We're Exorcists, you know." Kirk sourly said. "2 Templars and an untitled makes no difference in our game."

"They should have checked the manuals when they asked to play with us." they continued.

"Just let them be." Kirk replied. "They're just kids anyway. Templars are weaker than Exorcists in any way you look at it. We have to carve that in their minds. Levels make a huge difference."

The game counted down on queue.

"And here they start that biased game again." a bystander muttered.

"They're just kids with Templar levels. How can they beat those high school guys." another said. "Not to mention their equipment are not that as high-end than Kirk's

"I bet they didn't know the difference of stats in ROA."

Markus heard them and muttered in his brain.

Shut up, people. I know the ranks and all, I've read the manual 4 times and made a strategy how to outwit these guys. While it's true that Templars are weaker than Exorcists, the only difference between them is the number of weapons you can equip your character, which you yourself customized using the account card.

Markus didn't know that he was not just thinking it, but saying it in real world. The bystanders felt awkward with the kid explaining the ranks.

When we reach the character level 10,we are ranked as Templar.
Level 20 - Exorcist
Level 35 - Archivist
Level 50 - Quaestor
Level 75 - Protector
Level 85 - Harrier
Level 100 or higher - Serville