Chapter 3 No selfies allowed

James' point of view:

Her lush lips were crashing with mind when one of Annie's stupid friends walked in on us. Oh no! Her mouth hung open and she snapped a few pictures to show people. Elizabeth pushed away and threw my hands off of her hips. She looked mad. Not even mad. She was furious!

"What the hell is wrong with you!" She cried. "Why did you kiss me! Why was I stupid enough to kiss you back!" She was so mad. I had hurt her agin and I had just met her a while ago. "Ugh I should have known better." She huffed. "I should have just bleed to death!" She ran out of the bathroom and I followed after her.

"Come on! Elizabeth!" I ran after her because she picked up her pace. "I'm sorry!"

"Why did you have her take a picture of us kissing!"

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! She thought I told Annie's butt faced friend to snap a picture of us kissing!

"It's not like that!" I cried.

"You are so low James! I didn't know that you were such a big pervert!" She kept walking away. Wow, what the hell happened back there? Things were going great and poof! My magic act got stopped and ruined. I was trying to process everything that had just happened in the last minute.

"I didn't tell her to take a picture of us." I cried after her.

"Just shut up!" She ran out the schools door. By now there were only I and teachers left in the school... Also Annie's friend.

I stood there. In shock. What was happening to me. I felt bad! I don't know why though because I never feel bad after I sleep with a girl or make out with them. I didn't care bout how they felt. But Elizabeth made me feel different. She made me feel bad for her.

I didn't move. I couldn't move. I was so confused about my emotions right now. Ugh I didn't want to have to go to that stupid party anymore. I didn't want to see Annie. She'd be pissed off. Maybe I'll just dump her now before she finds out about me kissing someone else. I may have sex with a different girl every week, but I've never cheated. I always dump the first girl when I get bored with them and then I move on. But now I have become a cheater.

I whipped out my iPhone and called Annie. And like always, she answered in a matter of seconds. It's like she was constantly watching her phone for her screen to light up and to see my name on her phone. She answered making sure her voice wasn't to high pitched for being overwhelmed with excitement of me calling.

"Hey baby!" She giggled at the thought of me being her baby.

"We need to talk." I could tell I was sounding a little to harsh, but I felt awful. And it was partly Annie's fault because she was friends with that photo snapping bitch.

"What's up sugar? Hold up. Ok, so I was wondering if you just wanted to go to a hotel and skip the party. We can have more fun if were alone anyways!" She giggled and then I realized how much she disgusted me. Her sick grin and her perverted laugh. Her dirty mind and tasteless sense of fashion. And her boring and plan body. She's messed up!

"We're over." I hung up the phone and like I do with all of my exs, I deleted her number and blocked her.

Wow. I said to myself. That was faster then I imagined.