Chapter 36 Her

James' POV:

"I messed my shītty life up even more." I cried as I took another drink from my beer. "Even after I told her how I felt about her, she didn't give a damn bout me."

"Dude, just let her go. She's just one of your many exs and you'll forget her soon anyway." Justin tried to convince me but it wasn't working.

"I love her." I whispered but apparently Justin still heard the secret I had just spoken.

"Woah man!" He yelled at me. "Love is a myth and you of all people should know that." He spoke while pointed an accusing finger at me and shaking it wildly.

"I'm in love with Maya." Cameron sorted.

"We're not talking about you Cam, so shut up. I think James has had a stroke so stop thinking bout yourself." Justin snapped back at Cameron.

"Gees." Was. All Cameron said and then he shut his trap.

"I didn't have a stroke, I really mean it." I seriously replied.

"Then talk to her." Cameron mumbled. I was able to tell that he was nervous that Justin would yell at him again.

"She won't answer me. I've been blowing up her phone with texts." I explained to the guys.

"Did you try to call her?" Cameron added on.

"Well of course I did. But she's ignoring me." I sadly sighed and I slumped back into my seat.

"I can tell Maya to tell Lizzie to talk to you if you think that'd help out?" Cameron was trying to help out to much. He didn't want to give up because he didn't realize I completely blew it. I didn't want to give up, but it seemed like Elizabeth already had thrown in the towel.

"A little over an hour ago, Maya texted me and told me she had to cancel her plans with me tomorrow because she was going to take Lizzie out to the mall to go shopping." Cameron informed me.

"CAMERON!" I screamed as I jumped up on top of my seat.

"WHAT?" He nervously yelled back. My reaction had definitely startled him but I didn't care about that right now.

"If I go to the mall then I can 'accidentally run into' them and beg for Elizabeth's forgiveness. I can explain everything to her! I can assure her that I didn't cheat on her and that I'm not lying to her." I started to jump up and down on my coffee table because my body was overflowing with excitement. "I need to see her!"