Chapter 4 How to be a princess

James' point of view:

After I dumped her I felt like going home and just dying. Not because Annie and I were over, but because nothing more happened between me and Elizabeth. Maybe I won't go to the party. Even though I have to go to party to drop some beer off, I'll just do that and leave. I'm not in a good mood. I wish I could redo the last hour. To make things right between Elizabeth and me. Ugh! I'm a idiot for thinking she'd like me.

Sure I have a sexy body that girls drool over, but that's the problem. GIRLS! I never asked for them to love me, they just do. I enjoy having sex with them but after sex, if they could just disappear like the condom I throw away when I'm done... that'd be perfect!

Elizabeth's point of view:

How was I so stupid! I can't believe what had happened to me today! First James hates me and then thirty minutes later were making out! I was pouring my heart out to Maya as I sat on my couch that was in my living room. My mom was also there. Sitting in the chair next to me.

Mom was the best. She always helped me with any crap going on in my life. My cell phone was on speaker phone and my two favorite galls were giving me advice and acting like they were Doctor Phill.

"What did he say after that girl got that photo of you?" My mom questioned me. She was trying to stay caught up but she was struggling to keep focused on this subject. She had googled what to do in my situation but so far, nothing good had showed up.

"He said he didn't know what was going on." I answered.

"Maybe he didn't. Look, I know that he'll be at the party tonight so what you need to do is get all dolled up and look so sexy. He'll feel awful and beg for your forgiveness." Maya believed in fairytales. She was great for telling bedtime stories, but not always the best at giving people advice.

"I don't think he'll apologize. From what you two have told me, he sounds like a guy that isn't worth your time." My mom paused. She saw the expression on my face. Mom knew that I was hurt and I wanted to do something to get back at him. By reason my body language she knew I wanted make the score even. "Or! You could get really sexy like Maya suggested but just don't talk or pay any attention to him. That will drive a man crazy!" That wasn't bad advice!

And maybe if I looked great I could flirt with other sexy men in front of him to make him jealous. But, I didn't tell my mom that part. Maya then said, "I know what your thinking bout making him jealous and you should SOOOO do it!!!" She squealed.

"Wow that's creepy. Can you read my mind?" I laughed and same with my other clucking hens. "What should I wear?" I frowned. "I have nothing good." I whined when Maya chirped in to save the day.

"Oh my gosh!!! I'll bring over my red formal dress. It's not like fancy but it's eye catching and easy to move in for dancing! You should paint you fingers and toes that sexy red color you have and wear your golden sandals!!!" She was practically screaming because she got so worked up over her idea.

"Sounds great!" I added.

"I'll be over soon. Don't worry I have the sexy dress! I'll do your makeup ok!!!" I heard Maya start her car to come see me. "I love ya gurl! See ya soon!"

The call ended and I was so excited because I'd probably be the best looking one there. I don't mean to brag, but I had the best body in our school. Most guys didn't notice though because I was quiet and I dressed modestly. Oh yeah, and I wasn't a slut like everyone else in my school! I had all the right curves in all the right places and in an amazing outfit... the one Maya had planed, I was sure to be the sexiest one there.

I've always loved getting to dress up. And tonight, I'll get to dress up like a princess!