Chapter 15 My big fat mouth

James' point of view:

I hadn't talked to anyone in days. I barely ate and I didn't sleep. I didn't know what had gotten into me. It was now Friday, and I had gotten asked out by over 100 girls. I was going mad! The only girl I wanted was Elizabeth. There was a party tonight at some girls house and I really needed to get my mind off of her. I needed to drink.

"I'm on my way." That was the first thing I said in four days. I was on my phone and talking to Justin. "Yeah, yeah, yeah I know." He was going over the sex safety rules and all that crap as if I didn't know. "I'll be there in five." I grunted and I hung up the phone.

I hoped that Elizabeth wouldn't be at the party. I had to get my mind off her and I couldn't do that if she was there. When I got closer to the house, I could hear the music booming. That's what I hate about party's. The loudness. I walked into the party and ten minutes latter I was drunk out of my mind! Or maybe I was drunk out of my ass? I wasn't so sure!

Then I recognized a sexy figure on the dance floor. I couldn't believe Elizabeth showed up! She was wearing the red dress I had pointed out at her when we were at JC Penny. I didn't think she bought it! Maybe she went back latter to get it. I then walked over to the sexy lady in the red dress, or maybe it was cow colored? Wow! I'm so high! I could tell it was Elizabeth. That was one thing I was positive of. "I was right," the smell of beer drifted around me. "you do look good in that dress." I smirked checking her out.

"Go away." She grunted.

"Lighten up sexy!" I said.

"You're so drunk!" She cried as if I had just murder a child.

"Can we talk?" I asked her taking her hand.

"Aren't you busy with one of your sluts?" She rudely remarked.

"I stopped talking to all of them. I cared more about you then any of them." I was drunk and I had said something that I had regretted telling her. I could tell though I was going to say a lot more of my embarrassing feelings that I had for her. It was going to be a long night!

"Stop lying to me!" She said and started to walk away but I caught her arm and tugged her back to where we were originally standing.

"I need you," then one of my loud burps interrupted my sentence. "I can't live without you Elizabeth!" I wailed.

Apparently I had screamed that last part and I yelled it louder then the music. The d.j. instantly shut off the music so everyone could know what kind of drama I was involved in. "I miss you!" I said still talking loudly. "And I don't give a shït about who knows!" I added, gesturing to everybody listening. "I just want you. I want there to be an us." I finished. People all around us started whispering when I then said, "I know you hate me. But even though you push me away, I won't stop caring for you." A slight smile crept across her sexy face. "You look beautiful Elizabeth. You always look beautiful."

We just stood there. We didn't care that people were staring at us with shocked expressions painted on their faces. We were focused on each other. We were focused on US.

Suddenly the music turned on once more and everyone picked up what they were doing before my big outburst. "Do you want a drink?" I asked Elizabeth.

"No thanks." She politely answered. "If I drink then I'll forget everything that you just said." I smiled. She smiled.

And once again, the world was perfect.