Chapter 23 At 7:00pm

Dylan's point of view:

I sat down in the restaurant waiting for Lizzie to arrive. I had chosen to wear a navy blue buttoned shirt with dark blue jeans. And if I don't mind saying, I looked sexy! Then I saw her. And as she walked into the room, I could hear angles singing. She was wearing a strapless red dress that was floor length. She was obviously wearing heals because she was taller. She had a beautiful silver purse over her arm, and she had curdled her hair. As Lizzie walked towards me, her hair bobbed up and down. I stood up to greet her and said, "Lizzie! You look gorgeous!"

She smiled and put her head down looking at her toes. "You don't look to shabby yourself." I walked over and pulled her chair out to her so she could sit in it. "Well, isn't someone being very polite tonight?" She giggled. Her perfectly white teeth showing and glistening in the light. The red dress she was wearing was complementing her deep, brown eyes and her thick, sandy brow hair.

"I just think you should be treated like a princess." She blushed but she quickly put her menu in front of her face to hide the ripe, red tomatoes on her face. "I saw that!" We both laughed as the waiter walked over to us and kept his eyes on Lizzie.

"How are you two doing today?" He politely asked as he stared down Lizzie's dress.

"Just fine." Lizzie excitedly said.

"Would you like to start off with a drink?" He continued to look down trying to search for cleavage, and for once I was happy she had completely covered it up.

"That would be fine." I hoped he would stop searching for her tits because it was making me really uncomfortable. "What would you like Lizzie?" I asked her as she looked up from her menu.

"Oh, I'd like a water with lemon please." She said.

"Make that two." I added on.

"Great." He said as he walked away. Apparently Lizzie didn't notice him looking down her dress. He looked back twice hoping to find something but he found nothing and kept walking away.

"It's been so long since I've been here." Lizzie remarked. "The last time I came here, well was with you." She put her head back into her menu, remembering the past. Remembering OUR past.

"I'm sorry Lizzie." I took her hand and held it in mine. "I wasn't thinking straight back then. I didn't know what I wanted. And once I lost you, I realized that you were all I even wanted." I put a charming smile on my face. I was trying to make her fall for me by telling her sweet, romantic things, but it wasn't working. Lizzie wasn't melting like she used to.

"It's ok Dylan." A few moments latter, the horny waiter had come back with two waters in his hand.

"Are you ready to order?" He asked, his eyes leading back to Lizzie's chest.

"Um, I'd like your Chicken Alfredo please." Lizzie smiled as she kindly handed him her menu.

"Ok Miss. And for you sir?"

"I'll take your Steak Speciality with a side of rolls instead of wheat bread." He then snatched my menu out of my hand.

"Is that all for you my good sir?" He clenched his teeth and stared me down like I had done earlier today to James.

"Yes." I chocked out. He then smugly walked away, knowing he had bugged me. "I want tonight to be magical!" I said, looking into Lizzie's eyes.

She was looking back into my eyes, but something didn't seem right. It was like she wanted to be somewhere else or with someone else rather then being here, stuck with me. She looked longing and alone. She didn't look at me the way she did when we first dated. Things had changed between us. I don't know why. All I did know is that I wanted things to be like they were before. Back when my world was perfect.