Chapter 8 Don't kiss me

Lizzie's point of view:

"Let's go back downstairs." I suggested.

"Yeah." James stood up but he didn't let go of my hand. I didn't want him to. He then looked into my deep brown eyes as I gazed into his lovely green eyes. He took my other hand and held it just like he was holding the other one. I wanted to kiss him. But it was wrong. He's a man whore and he'd just use me. I'd be one of his toys. I wasn't going to let that happen. "You look beautiful Elizabeth." He flashed his smile and he squeezed my hands. "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever met." He had to be lying. No man has ever told me that.

James then rested his head on mine. He took in a deep breath and let it out in a sigh. "I want you Elizabeth." He paused. "But I know that you don't want me." His green eyes that were filled with life before, had just been drained of energy. He looked sad and longing. He was hurt just as much as I was. "Can I kiss you?" He pleaded.

I didn't reply. I didn't know what to say. He took my breath away! He slowly leaned in. What was I going to do? I panicked. The tips of our noses touched he was waiting for my reply. "We shouldn't Jame." What I had just said broke my heart. "I'm sorry."

I pulled my head back but my hands remained with his. "I understand." He was disappointed. I could tell. "Let's go back downstairs." He suggested.

"Ok." That was all I said. But he didn't pull his hands away. Neither did I. We just stood there looking at each other. Finally I got hit back to reality when someone barged into the bathroom and threw up in the sink.

James laughed so hard and I just stood there not knowing how to react. I then said jokingly, "See what were missing out on while were up here." That made James laugh even harder. I slowly pulled my hands away and he just stood there. I left while James was still standing there. A look of shock on his face.

James' point of view:

What had just happened? Elizabeth didn't want me to kiss her. Well that what she said. I could sense that she wanted me to though. She felt the need to remain strong and not give into me. I admired that about her. Now I saw her, waking away from the bathroom, the bedroom, and me. She was headed Dow the stairs to rejoin the party. I then started after her. Maybe she didn't want to date me, but I could still be close to her. Like a friend.

Was that me? Would I be stuck in the stupid friend zone with her? I always had girls swarming me, I never had to chase after one down before. Why did I care so much about Elizabeth? After all she was a brunette and I never go for brunettes. But there was something different about her.

She knew how to pulled me in. Her flowery sent was welcoming and her beautiful chocolate eyes were inviting. Her hair was long, and intriguing. It was like she charmed me and I was stuck under her spell. But instead of fighting the spell she had placed me under, I wanted to stay in it. I wanted to stay with her.

I started to leave the bathroom and I didn't look at the vomit that was now in the bathroom sink. I walked down the stairs searching for Elizabeth. I didn't feel drunk anymore. It's like that kiss and being with her had waken me up. I wonder if she was drunk and if that was the only reason she let me kiss her again. When I first found her (with Dylan) she was at the bar but she wasn't drinking.

When I reached the main floor, a herd of blondes surrounded me. I could see Elizabeth over any of their fat heads. Gosh now what?

I then spotted Cameron. He was in the same spot, with the same girl. But they weren't making out anymore because his girlfriend was talking to someone. It was Elizabeth!

Maya's point of view:

"I want to go now." Lizzie whined. "Come one Maya, let's go."

"I can't drive you home! I'm drunk like a cow on a fish!" My head was spinning and I saw multiple Lizzie's standing right in front of me. I didn't know which one to talk to. Wow I must be really drunk to be seeing five Lizzie's.

"I can drive." She was screaming over the loud music.

"Sister just go walk home!" Cameron chirped in. "We're busy." He turned to me and said "wanna go find a bed!" That made me giggle. I was upset that I ruined my pink dress because that one was easy to get in and out of while my purple one was hard to fit my big hips in.

"LET'S GO FÜĆK EACH OTHER CAM!" I yelled back. Then I saw a tall figure approach us.

"Hey Cameron. You look drunk." The talk man said. I recognized him from somewhere I just didn't know where. "What's up?"

"Can you go the hell away!" I yelled at the guy. "I'm busy having a threesome and I don't want you to join!" Cameron and I giggled while Lizzie stood there with a disappointed look on her face. "Can you drive Lizzie home?" I didn't know the guy but maybe he'd help.

"James you don't have to." Lizzie cried over the whaling music. It seems like she knew the guy. James. I knew that man.

"Aren't you a whore?" I yelled and this James man. He just ignored me.

"Let's go Elizabeth. I can take you home." He offered.

"You really don't have to," she argued. "it's a long way to my house an I wouldn't want you to miss out on the party."

"Shut up and go with him!" Cameron said. "Leave us alone so we can eat the bed." He was just as drunk as me.

"Fine." Lizzie left and same thing with James.

Lizzie's point of view:

We walked out of the house and I followed him into his car. "So do you want to get something to eat first?" Wow James was acting like a gentleman. He had opened the car door for me and shut it too. He walked over to the drives side and he got in. "They didn't have any food at the party, they only had beer."

"I'd like something to eat." I replied. I turned on the radio so I could avoid talking to him but James just shut it off. "What was that for?" I asked.

"I know that move." He said. "You're gonna listen to music so then you won't have to talk to me. Everyone knows that move. DUH!" That made me laugh and we pulled our way out of Justin's drive way. "Where do you wanna go?"

"I don't know. Let's just go to McDonalds or something." I bluntly replied.

"That's not a very romantic place to go on for our first date." James smirked and i playfully punched him on his arm.

"You wish you were dating me but you aren't." That made him go quiet and then a longing look came on his face once more.

He shook off what I had just said. And said: "So McDonalds it is." About five minutes later, we pulled into the fast food restaurant and walked in. We were the best dressed people there!