Hi Readers!

Hello lovely readers!

First, thanks for taking the time to check out my work, this is a passion project of mine and I'm so excited to share it with you and hopefully get a little feedback!

I'm Toria - a hopeless romantic Canadian expat currently living in Stockholm. I love horseback riding, reading, cooking, and traveling. As much as I love being abroad, nothing makes me happier than curling up at my summer house on Lake Rosseau with a good book and spending time with my friends and family.

As mentioned in my profile, while these novels are based on my own experiences, they have been highly dramatized and further fictionalized to ensure the anonymity of those who helped inspire them.

This is a first draft, written in real-time. While I edit each chapter before publishing, please forgive any typing errors or grammatical issues, I intend to do another thorough editing upon completion. For now, I'm just excited to collect some valuable feedback!

Dual POV :) indicated in the chapter header!

Warning: This series contains mature content, explicit and suggestive language, sexual themes and is a darker, coming of age romance recommended for 16+.

Any and all sexual content that goes beyond kissing/light contact occurs only between characters who are 16+.

This book is marked mature for a reason and explores different mature subject themes not limited to underage drinking, recreational drug use (marijuana), sexual content, peer pressure, consent, bullying, loss, heartbreak, and anxiety. 

Looking forward to seeing you in the comments section as I publish a couple of chapters each week! Please remember to be kind to one another in the comments section, that includes me!

Love,

Toria

xoxo

P.S. I probably don't have to say this, but better safe than sorry. This is an original work created by, written, and edited by me, the Author. Do not under any circumstances copy this work.