18- MacGyver

Emma's P.O.V.

Zane and I have been dating for a month now, and everything has been going great between us.

Every night since we started dating he's slept in my room. He even moved some of his things into my room so he doesn't have to go to his room in the morning. I've been sleeping much better also. It's always 7am or later that I'll wake up, and I haven't had any nightmares lately.

It's currently 2am and I'm sleeping when I hear Zane and the rest of the boys come home. I started falling back to sleep when I heard my door open and close again. A few moments later there was a dip in bed and Zane came in and snuggled up next to me.

"Hi." I said sleepy.

"I'm sorry I woke you sweetheart." He said, as he buried his face in my neck. "God you smell good."

I snuggled in closer, wrapped a leg and an arm around him. "Did everything go okay tonight? You get the information you guys wanted?"

"I think so. Luke will look at all that tomorrow." He started feeling my clothes that I was wearing, "Are you wearing my shirt?"

I kissed the tip of his nose, "Yes, I missed you and it smelled like you."

He groaned. He started kissing me and his tongue entered my mouth. We started undressing each other. He laid me back and got on top.

As he entered we both moaned out loud, as I arched my back. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he started pumping in and out of me.

"Harder, oh God Zane... yes, right there baby."

"Fuck Emma, you feel so good." He whispered.

As his pumps got harder, our moans got louder. We both came together moaning each other's name.

We laid there for a few seconds before there was a pounding on the door.

"Do you two ever sleep? Keep it down in there!" Alex yelled, then we heard a bunch of laughing coming from a few of the guys heading to their rooms.

"I don't know how you can stand him some days."

Zane started laughing, "He kinda grows on you."

I snuggled back into Zane and we fell asleep.

*****

The next morning after making love again Zane and I showered together and got dressed for the day.

"You look sexy

"You look sexy. Why do you guys always dress so nice? I feel like a scrub next to you." I said, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"It's just in case we need to leave in a hurry for something, we're ready and then we don't have to change. Also, you don't look like a scrub. You could wear a curtain and still be sexy as hell." He said, kissing my forehead.