26-Wedding/Honeymoon

2 months later- 16weeks pregnant-

Emma's P.O.V.

Zane and I decided we wanted to get married and take our honeymoon before our baby came.

We are keeping the wedding simple and small. I wanted my mom and dad there since they "died" and can't be seen, a small wedding is perfect and all that we really need.

I met Zane's parents a few days after Zane proposed to me. They are wonderful people and welcomed me with open arms. They're just as excited about this baby as we are, and have been very supportive throughout this whole thing.

Also around the time I met his parents Officer Smith called me into the police station and told me that they couldn't pin point the assassination of the Harrison's on anyone because there wasn't enough proof on any specific gang. I was still free and clear to live my life not having to worry about them anymore. Eric gave the police enough solid evidence of all of Harrison's illegal activities, which got my Grandpa Tom out of trouble with faking his death with my mom. He wanted to be able to live the rest of his life and not hide like my parents were doing.

Both Eric and I have gotten to know our parents better. Eric is getting along with mom, and I've gotten closer to dad. He's an amazing man, and I can see how much he loves her, just by the way he looks at her.

My parents wanted to do the wedding for us, and I didn't object. I had everything I already wanted anyways, Zane, our family and our friends. They picked a venue close to where they're living in Alabama.

Everyone is staying in this venue over the weekend. My dad has his men, and Eric has all his men guarding this place, so it's locked down tight.

Last night was our bachelor/bachelorette party

Last night was our bachelor/bachelorette party. We had a joint party, a big bonfire outside, and we grilled out.

Jay is my man of honor, Hailey and Tessa are my bridesmaids and also currently doing my makeup while my mom, and grandma are doing my hair.

"Okay, now go put your dress on because it's almost time." My mom beamed.

I walked into the bathroom and took off my sweats and flannel. I put on my dress and looked in the mirror.