25-El Paso's

Emma's P.O.V.

We walked into the house and everyone was there, including Mom, Dad and Grandpa Tom. When I saw Adam and Mike, I screamed and ran into their arms, hugging them both.

"They told me they shot you guys."

"Ouch Em, I was." Mike said, groaning in pain.

"I'm so sorry..." I let go. "But you're both okay?"

"We're good Em." Mike said, wrapping his arms around my neck and both Adam and Mike kissed each side of my cheek.

"Yeah, it was only a 'flesh wound' that knocked him out for a few days." Adam said, laughing.

"Shut up!" Mike said, punching Adam in the shoulder.

Everyone came up to me and hugged me and was congratulating Zane and I on the baby. I was trying to get to my parents but
Jay and Hailey wouldn't let go of me.

"You guys, I can't breathe."

Hailey was balling, "I was so worried about you, Em's."

"What the fuck happened to your neck?" Jay asked, touching an examining my neck.

"That was James, I don't want to talk about him anymore. I'm fine, I promise. I'm just so glad to be back here with all of you."

My mom was now in front of me with my dad.

"Hi, baby." She said crying.

We gave each other a hug and were crying into each other's shoulders. When we pulled away from each other, my Dad and Eric were there.

"Eric, I would like you to meet your mom." Dad said, introducing them.

Eric just stared at her. I grabbed his hand and we all went into a big group hug. I don't know how long we were standing like that, but when we broke apart, dad and Eric also had tears in their eyes.

"There's a lot to discuss, but right now I just want to enjoy this moment with you three." Mom said.

"You guys are still considered to be dead? So now what?" I asked.

"We stay dead, and enjoy our time with each other. I'm not letting go of Sylvia again. We will also be with you guys more, just hidden." My father explained.

"Can you stay for a little while here, so we can talk, and get to know each other a little bit?" I asked them.

Dad nodded, "Yes, I was thinking the exact same thing, Angel."

My Grandpa Tom came up next. "Sooo, you were a gang leader?" I said smiling, because I still couldn't believe it.

"You sound shocked sweetheart?" He said giving me a hug.

"Kind of, I actually still really don't believe it."

He started laughing, the laugh I have missed so much. "I changed a little when we left New York."

"Hey MacGyver, I don't mean to interrupt but that Morse code shit was AWESOME." Luke came up and high-fived me, then gave me a hug.

My grandfather started laughing along with a few others.

"I know, I can't believe that worked. I was so scared you wouldn't have gotten that message. Then I was relying on Jay to understand."

Zane was standing next to me again. I grabbed his hand and introduced him to my Mom and Grandpa.

"I can't believe I'm going to be a Grandma." My mom said, touching my tummy. "How have you been feeling?"

"Horrible, I've been so sick. I'm hoping the last few days have just been nerves."