22-Emma's gone

Emma's P.O.V.

7 Weeks later...

Everything has been so crazy lately, Eric and the guys have a plan to take down the Harrison's and I've been stuck in this house for who knows how long now.

Jay and Uncle Ryan made Hailey and Dana hide out somewhere until things blow over, and Eric didn't want Tessa coming over to keep her safe... so it's literally been me and my shadows. I'm going stir crazy.

Zane left early this morning so I'm laying in bed not wanting to get up. I haven't been feeling very well the last few days and this morning is worse. I was getting up so I could jump into the shower when I felt like throwing up. I ran into the bathroom and puked in the toilet.

"Shit!"

I wiped my mouth and leaned back against the wall.

I sat there for a little bit until I started feeling better, so I got up and showered. When I got out, I brushed my teeth and applied a little make up so I didn't look tired and sick.

I got dressed and headed out the door. There stood Ben and Adam. I glared at them and walked towards the kitchen.

I sat at the kitchen table with the breakfast in front of me that Mike made. I can't focus, I needed these boys to take me to the pharmacy so I could get a pregnancy test. I wished the girls were around but since they're not I have to confirm this without letting the guys know.

"Are you feeling alright?" Mike asked.

"No, I think I'm getting my 'monthly friend'. I need to go to the pharmacy to pick some stuff up."

"Not happening. Zane and Eric would kill us all if we let you leave this house." Mike said.

"So, what am I supposed to do?"

"Can't you use something else?"

"Seriously? Like what?"

"I have no idea." Mike continued to argue.

"The guys aren't supposed to be back for two days. I can't wait, that's not the way it works, Mike! Ahhh come with me."

I pulled Mike into my bedroom and closed the door, "I swear to God Mike if you say ONE WORD to anybody in this house I will never speak to you again. Can I trust you?"

"Yes, Em's what the hell is going on?"

I started crying hysterically and sat down on the bed, covering my face with my hands.

"I think I'm pregnant." I said, as I was still crying.

"What? Are you serious?" He sat down right next to me and started rubbing my back.

"I'm late, I've been feeling so shitty lately, and I've been so tired. I need a pregnancy test. I can't wait until Zane is back to get one."

There was a knock at the door, "Mike are you in there?" Adam asked.

I hurried and wiped the tears from my eyes as Mike opened the door. Adam and Ben both looked at us skeptical.

"Yes, what's up?" Mike asked.

"Eric needs us to go to the warehouse for that... thing."

"I'll be right out." Mike shut the door.

"Will you be fine here with Ben and Noah, until I get back?"

"Yes, God, I can't wait until this shit is over."

"You're going to be okay. I'll see you later tonight, and if I can get to a pharmacy without Adam I will, but I don't think it will be possible tonight."