21- Don't ever do that again

Emma's P.O.V.

The next morning Zane and I were heading down to the kitchen after another love making session in bed and then in the shower.

I was hungry since all I had to eat was a sandwich yesterday and Zane hasn't had anything. Once we got there, everybody was up, I walked straight for the pan to fry up some eggs, toast and bacon without saying anything to anyone. I was still extremely mad at my brother and the other guys for not telling me what was going on.

Zane came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me and snuggled his face into my neck. He started to bite and lick. "Zane."
I started laughing, "Stop!"

He started laughing but continued to hold me when I was cooking.

Once I was done and dished up our food, I walked to the island where no one was sitting. Zane looked at me weird but knew it was because I was mad at the guys for not calling.

We sit down and start eating. We were messing around with one another getting each other to laugh.

"Emma, can we talk?" Eric asked.

I didn't even look at him, "No."

I heard him get up and I turned towards him. He was walking towards me, "What?" I snapped at him.

"What is wrong with you this morning?" Eric asked.

Is he fucking serious?

I got off my chair and poked his chest, I was mad. "First of all, if you're over here to lecture me about coming to that warehouse with the guys the other night you can save it. Nothing you can say to me will make me change my mind on thinking that wasn't a good idea to go. It was a shit show when I got there and I saved a lot of your lives. I told you guys not to go, but you didn't listen to me. Harrison was the reason things went bad, wasn't he?"

Eric nodded.

"Also, Why the hell wouldn't you call me?" I choked up, tears in my eyes, as I pushed Eric away from me.

Eric looked at me confused.

"After I left that warehouse, you made me leave not knowing if Zane was okay. Not only him, but you too. You went right towards that explosion as I was leaving. I know I'm new here, but I've grown fond of all you idiots so a phone call or even a fucking text message saying, 'Hey we're all okay and Zane DIDN'T DIE' would have been great to know."

I had a few tears going down my face. I wiped them away.

"I'm sorry Emma, I... I didn't even, Shit, I'm so sorry." Eric knew he was in the wrong.

I crossed my arms over my chest, "Don't you EVER do that to me again, you need to keep me posted on what's going on with shit like that, got it?"

He nodded his head yes and gave me a hug. The other boys joined in and hugged me also as we were pulling apart, I had a tap on my shoulder. I turned around.

"Sooooo, did I just hear you right? You've grown fond of me? Emma that's the sweetest thing you've ever said to me." Alex said ruffling my hair.

The guys laughed and I couldn't deny it, he had grown on me also. I smiled at him, "You're such an idiot."

"Maybe, but an idiot you've grown fond of. I'll take it." He gave me another hug.

Zane and I finished up our breakfast and we're now sitting in the living room watching a movie with the guys. Zane leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I love you."

This made me smile. I got on his lap and kissed him, I didn't care who was watching. He let out a loud moan in my mouth. "I love you too." I whispered.