20- I love you

Emma's P.O.V.

Another week has passed and security at the mansion has doubled. Not only do I have Adam and Mike as my shadows, I also have Noah and Ben.

Zane and I can't get enough of each other. I know for a fact that I'm in love with that man. We haven't told each other yet. I'm afraid to tell him because what if he's not there yet, I don't want anything weird between us.

Tonight the boys have a weapons trade and I don't think they should go.

"I don't have a good feeling about this guys."

They're hardly listening to me, they're still packing up and arming themselves with weapons.

"Everything will be fine love." Zane put his hands on the side of my face and gave me a  kiss, "It's just a normal trade for a big wig out of Miami." He said, trying to reassure me.

"Eric, please cancel. I'm having a twin intuition that something is going to happen to you tonight. Something seems off, or maybe it's because I've been cooped up and bored out of my ever-loving mind, but still I would rather you guys all be safe than dead."

"Sis, we'll be fine, and you're safe here also. Your shadows will be here with you at all times and all my other men who aren't with me will be scoping out this joint. No one is getting in here."

Eric gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek before he left. As the others said goodbye Zane came up to me, wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. He takes my breath away every time he kisses me like this. He rested his forehead against mine.

"I'll see you later on, I'll come into your room when we get back."

"Alright, please be safe."

"I will." He kissed my nose, my forehead, my cheek, and then my lips before he walked out with the rest of them.

The door shut, and I looked over at Mike.

"Something bad is going to happen, I can feel it."

He came up behind me and rubbed my shoulders. "The boys will be fine, they know what they're doing."

"I hope so."

"You want to play cards?" Noah asked.

"Sure."

We were all playing cards for a while, I finally started to relax a little bit, when Ben got a phone call. He went from fun and happy Ben to pissed off ready to kill Ben.

"We'll be right there!" Hanging up the phone, Ben got up fast. Noah followed.

"Who the hell was that? What's going on?"

"The boys ran into a problem. Noah and I, along with a few other men are going to help." Ben said.

I'm running alongside them as they pick up weapons and they head to the SUV. I picked up the hand gun and stuck it into the back of my pants, a dagger and then grabbed the sniper rifle. 

Ben looked at me like I had two heads.

"What in the hell do you think you're doing?"

"I'm going with you, stop being like this and let's go."

"HELL NO, Eric will kill me. GET OUT!"

"DRIVE THE FUCKING CAR NOW, I'M GOING!"

Mike and Adam jumped in also armed, and we were off. I put my hair into a ponytail then I started strapping on my dagger to my leg.

"Emma, listen to me. You need to stay back since you are going, if you don't I'll be forced to knock you out and bring you back home." Mike explained, in a serious tone.