foreword

W E L C O M E

Dear my fabulous readers, thank you for stumbling across my trainwreck of a story. This is my introductory note just giving you guys all the information before you begin this insane roller coaster.

C O P Y R I G H T

This is my story and my characters, they all came from my imagination. Any and all similarities are coincidental. Every plot line is original unless I specify that a scene or plot is inspired from somewhere else and I do give credit to those creators.

All Rights Reserved.

Please do not copy, translate, or interpret my story without my written permission. I've seen people's stories be stolen or copied and I think it's a really horrible and rude thing to do.

D I S C L A I M E R

This story takes on a very heavy theme of rape and sexual assault. It's quite dark and while it may be a spoiler, I'd rather spoil my book than trigger someone's trauma. That said, please read at your own risk.

If you or anyone you know has been sexually assaulted, please remember that you are not alone and my messages are always open if you need someone to talk to. You don't have to go through this alone. When your ready it's always encouraged to please talk to someone.

Call this number if you want someone to talk to.

1-800-656-4673

Remember you are loved.

Xoxo,

Lulu