164 - Comforts *Modern*

"Mama, look. I'm a burrito!" a small voice chirps. The principal owner of the Stuart business dynasty looks up from the little dirty blonde hair of her newborn little boy as he nursed in the dark, grandeur living room that was lit only by the light of the television. Mrs. Valois-Angulème slowly moves her body up from the side laying position a little, placing her large black mug onto the coffee table near her. The smell of the expensive hot chocolate still tickles Mary's nose as the ravenette looks at her three year old firstborn son.

His blonde curls are as ridiculously cute as they are messy, big blue eyes shining bright in the dimness of her and Francis' Parisian chateaux. Mary smiles softly at the little boy as he proceeds to take his new blanket that Sebastian bought for him a few days ago, the one that was designed to look like a flour tortilla. He covers his head -and part of his face, mind you- in the blanket that dwarfs his lithe body, caping himself in the soft material. She chuckles at him again as he curiously pokes his face through a small gap curiously, looking for praise.

"You're the sweetest little burrito, my love." Mary agrees, holding out a hand to James Henri Philippe de Valois-Angulème as he eagerly skips over, gently laying down near his mother. "What're you doing awake, love? It's late." she says, looking at the clock. It says it's two in the morning. She hadn't meant to stay on the couch this long, but the baby was hungry and close and she just couldn't being herself to part from the warmness of the couch that could easily double for a bed.

James shrugs. "I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep, mama. Papa's in your bed, but he's sleeping on his stomach so can't give good cuddles right now." Francis' little mini me says, cuddling into his mother, gently running his small fingers over his little brothers body as the baby eats. "Does it hurt?" he asks, cocking a head as he continues to watch Mary breastfeed.

"Not at all. He's a gentle baby, it's quite comforting." Mary says, easily easing the boy's fears. James took from Francis the man's protectiveness of Mary, and the boy was quite the little mama's boy on the regular.

"Okay," the child sleeping chirps, watching silently as the baby unlatches himself and easily passes wind from his stomach with mediocre coaxing from their mother. "Can I stay here with you, mama? It's warm and cosy." James asks, when the baby muzzled into their mother's arms and closed his dark greenish eyes. Mary hums quietly as the child falls to sleep with ease, her heart quickening as both of her boys curled into her. Suddenly, the coldness of the room wasn't so bad anymore.

And that's how Francis de Valois-Angulème finds his family the next morning, contently curled around each other, fast asleep. He sends them a loving smile, before covering them with the dark blue comforter that lay on the couch. For now, they could rest contently in the land of their dreams.

\\

Hope you liked this fluffy little somethin' somethin' from the birthday girl!