Chapter 1

Copyright © 2014-2015 -Nadine Zacharya

All Rights Reserved

No one can take any ideas, cast, plot, expressions, ...etc from this story. This book is protected by wattpad and Copyright, it cant be copied and printed to a story of another author without the authors permission.

-Ethan's POV-

After losing all I had. There was nothing more to lose, and nothing to fear of. As to me, the war hasn't ended between me and the Vampires yet since my brother became the king of the Red Blood village now it's a war between two brothers. I wore my clothes and marched around my pack, making sure there were no threats and after I felt tired, I went back to my house and slept. Days passed so calmly and quiet but in one of the darkest nights came a shadow outside the door beating the shit out of it. I carefully marched with each of my legs hurrying before the other and carelessly opened the door before the guards and it appeared to be Calum, my new Beta. He came shivering from head to foot from the cold weather.

"What?" I questioned gently

"Ethan there are bad news!"

"What are you saying??" I said looking more interested.

He sat down and took a deep breath before he could continue.

"It is the Red Blood village! They are making a new plan and we are almost dead!"

"Almost dead?!"

"Yes Ethan, Bracken who is now the assistant of Robert has a wife who is a witch and that child is now a hybrid with the powers of a witch and the strength and speed of the Vampires"

That was unbelievable, I've never heard of a witch married to a Vampire.

"I've never seen something like that! A witch married to a Vampire, that's insane!"

That was not a good thing as that child would be a great threat.

"This child must be with us!" said Calum interrupting my thoughts.

I thought for a moment then tried to utter a word.

"How?"

"Ethan we shall kidnap her, she is a baby and would soon be risen to be the Vampire princess"

"But she's still a baby!"

"Yes, but he has to do this, so that she would get used to them and feel that he is her father"

I looked at him shocked and started thinking about a plan.

"Ethan, she shall be kidnapped tonight"

"Tonight?!"

"There isn't much time! He is making a celebration for the new Vampire princess and they would all be drunk"

I took a deep breath as I sat down for a while. This one is going to be difficult.

AN:

I've rewritten this story so hope you like it and hope I didn't disappointed you guys with this story, but this one is more fun than Bites (: and if you have anything to say just comment, I really want to know your opinion reader (: