Chapter 3

Two hours had passed since Sophia had arrived and I think it's safe to say we were both feeling pretty happy. We had gotten ready, eaten and had finished both bottles of wine in under an hour, resulting in a long argument concerning if pineapple is allowed to go on pizza or not. That's a not by the way.

"Where to ladies?" the taxi driver asked and Sophia gave him the address before she leaned down next to me.

"I'm wasted", she groaned and I chuckled as I leaned my head back against the seat "Me too"

I know, alcohol is bad for you but I needed this right now.

"You didn't have a boyfriend, right?" I let my head fall to the side, narrowing my eyes at her "No, why?"

"Well, there's a lot of hot guys going to our school" Can't disagree with that...

"And I love playing matchmaker", I rolled my eyes at that. Oh god, no...

"You're so not doing that", I glared at her but she paid no mind as her singing suddenly echoed through the car "I got a feeling wooohoooo"

Jesus Christ and I thought I was drunk...

"That tonight's gonna be a good night", she shamelessly continued, making the driver glance at us from the rear view mirror.

"Okay, so who are you matching me with?" I stopped her little musical and she pursed her lips as she seemed to think about it. Believe me it's not that I wanted her to match me with someone, far from it even. I just needed her to behave so the driver wouldn't kick us out. That would suck..

"Liam's hot, that could totally work in my opinion", I turned back to her, a grin now playing on her lips "Watch out for Ashley the serpent though. They're just friends but still"

So his name was Liam...

"Matthew would be a good match as well but then we're entering dangerous territory", she continued, drawing a chuckle from me "Dangerous territory?"

"Just when you hear the last names Miller, Campbell, Sanders or Roberts, make sure you run for the hills. They're really not nice people and pure trouble, trust me on that", she pouted as she spoke.

"Noted", I nodded , pretty sure I wouldn't remember those names if I heard them again anyway.

"BUT", I flinched in my seat as she shot a finger at me "Alexander is mine tonight, chapiche?"

For a cute little girl, she sure as hell could be scary...

I nodded and she calmly continued "Don't worry though, there's still William and there is Robin. Oh and there is also Ethan or maybe-"

"Okay girls, we're here", the driver cut in and my eyes widened as I glanced through the tinted windows "Holy fuck"

I couldn't even describe what I was looking at...

"I know right", Sophia chirped and climbed over my lap, almost falling on the street as she excited the car. Music blasted loudly throughout the whole street, cars and bikes literally occupying the entire lawn around the property. Is this even allowed?

"Good luck with that one", I turned to the driver, giving him a smile as I paid, and exited the car as well.

When I thought this year was going to be chaotic, I sure as hell didn't expect this... A shaky breath pushed passed my lips as I looked at all the smiling students entering the house.

"Come one Ella, you've got this", I clenched my fists besides me. I've been through enough shit and I'm not gonna let it get to me again. I deserve this new start.